GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go about gathering up my chosen harem. I'm starting with that youngster at the grocery store that knows what the leafy carrots are for. Then I'll begin choosing the lesser members.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Applications for harem member may be sent to pleasedonttellmydad at imawhore dot com.

Applications for sentry may be sent to massmurdererlookingforalegitgig at imjustanothercriminalbutimgovernmentapprovedsoitsok dot com.

Applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received.

Thank you for your service.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Maybe I missed something but what's up with the profile pic in the upper right corner?
Mine's gone but the space is still functional for reaching and updating. All so noticed my avatar isn't showing next to the threads I've posted in. Been replaced by something "generic" so to speak.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Maybe I missed something but what's up with the profile pic in the upper right corner?
Mine's gone but the space is still functional for reaching and updating. All so noticed my avatar isn't showing next to the threads I've posted in. Been replaced by something "generic" so to speak.

Same here. Some talk about it in the Combo breaker spam thread. I think.fly is on the case.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Strings
Also, after dropping her off, this other guy in lines carry-on was his cat. In a soft, gym bag type carrier. I imagine he had to set her on the floor for take off but after that she could sit on his lap during the flight and he could hold her through the bag and keep her calm.

Look in the mirror, are you still visible in real life, Strings? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.