GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well brethren I have a dilemma. A laydee friend of mine who I broke things off with is now engaged to be married and I know she is making a huge mistake. I feel compelled to try to stop her from doing this but I also dont want her to think Im stopping it because I want her back, which I dont, but she will take it that way.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Well brethren I have a dilemma. A laydee friend of mine who I broke things off with is now engaged to be married and I know she is making a huge mistake. I feel compelled to try to stop her from doing this but I also dont want her to think Im stopping it because I want her back, which I dont, but she will take it that way.
Don't meddle. Jesus would not approve.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and nukes
I have to, she is fucking up again. She got married years ago because she felt she had to and it was a disaster and she is doing it all over again

It is your duty to tell her the error of her ways. That said, after you inform her of the treacheries ahead, it is also your duty to allow her to live her life and accept the consequences thereof.

Tdlr:. Tell her she's fucking up but leave an opening for an I told you so.

Just tell @nukes how you feel about him and stop all of this passive aggressive shit.

Ever notice how whenever a question of infidelity comes up all the atheists on here always say, "don't say anything", "stay out of it", "none of your business", etc.

It's quite telling.

• Gravy
Ever notice how whenever a question of infidelity comes up all the atheists on here always say, "don't say anything", "stay out of it", "none of your business", etc.

It's quite telling.

It is non of his business though.

Do you think if he told her she's fucking up again she's going to come to senses and not fuck up?

No. She's going to fuck up nonetheless, and Darth will be the bad guy.

I had to straighten out a friend of mine yesterday. She was bashing Americans (not unlike Lambie does after hes been into the sauce) and I said "I know plenty of Americans and talk to them every day and they are nothing like that"

• Gravy
Status
Not open for further replies.