GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of drummers, our drummer failed his mission of retrieving his good drum set from Cleveland.
Thursday evening his snare fell off the stand and he had several drumstick incidents.
In addition to this, his boom mic stand attacked him yet again. The guitarist and I laughed until tears were rolling down our faces.
We placed an ad for a replacement drummer. I'll be in charge of firing his sorry ass.
We Fucking told him to get a real drumkit.
What a maroon.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
Speaking of drummers, our drummer failed his mission of retrieving his good drum set from Cleveland.
Thursday evening his snare fell off the stand and he had several drumstick incidents.
In addition to this, his boom mic stand attacked him yet again. The guitarist and I laughed until tears were rolling down our faces.
We placed an ad for a replacement drummer. I'll be in charge of firing his sorry ass.
We Fucking told him to get a real drumkit.
What a maroon.

Give him another chance

I actually like the low B even if it isnt my bag but I draw the line at the 6th string. If you need 6 strings you need a better guitar player

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I'll try, he lacks the resources to buy proper hardware.
"I'm on $1000 a month I live in a trailer with my ex wife".
What he leaves out is the $500 a month he spends on Indica.
This won't be easy.
We're auditioning "The Professor" Wednesday.

Dont forget that horrible feeling you get when you kick someone out of your band and then years down the road you realize "ah shit that wasnt necessary"

Dont forget that horrible feeling you get when you kick someone out of your band and then years down the road you realize "ah shit that wasnt necessary"
5% his drumming ain't up to snuff.
Let's face it, Darth. I'm a sociopath who's main management skill is downsizing.

Many things keep me awake at night, and none of them are the people I fired for 18 years.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
Status
Not open for further replies.