GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you're a fuckin nerd. Maybe you can finger oot why Paco can't see the awesomeness that is us.

I haven’t figured that out wither, but I see it on dozens of videos posted, even immediately after they’re posted. I think it has something Tom do with how the host embeds it, or whatever. If I cared enough I’d ask in the computer nerd thread.

Kiki Kinky (?) Friedman. Saw lots of animated versions of him, one in which he describes a song titled “Cum stains on the pillow where your sweet head used to lie”

I haven’t figured that out wither, but I see it on dozens of videos posted, even immediately after they’re posted. I think it has something Tom do with how the host embeds it, or whatever. If I cared enough I’d ask in the computer nerd thread.

Kiki Kinky (?) Friedman. Saw lots of animated versions of him, one in which he describes a song titled “Cum stains on the pillow where your sweet head used to lie”

He ain't kinky he's my guvnah

Prolific songwriter I guess.

Anything I know about him came from Tales From the Tour Bus

He ran for governor of Texas some years back and actually pulled like 20-30% of the vote, 2 of which were me and the wife's. Even went to the bar where he was watching election returns.
That's like the most support I've ever given any politician in my whole life.
Still ain't gave any of those fuckers even a dime though.

Still got a sticker somewhere that says "Kinky for governor. Why the hell not?"

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.