GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could use a Big Tipping Bill.
He was Rogers client for something close to a million years. Rogers at least 10 to 15 years older than me, got disgusted with the state of the cab business, and went and drove a shuttle someplace about 2 years ago. Bill called the company until he got me and he said "how would you like the best client in Charlotte?" And the rest is history.

I have ill tidings brethren. My last grandparent had his last stroke a few days ago & checked out this morning.
He was your typical grandfather who brandished a work ethic I could barely imagine much less duplicate
sorry darth baba big hug
and what hips baba said

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Who knew there were so many awesome versions of yes we have no bananas?

Frau, that's who.

These are great.

Was going to say , my god the prophesy came true but nothing banana related will ever be taken seriously , except sex ed ribbed roll-on pictorials maybe , at a catholic middle school with a hot substitute french tutor .
true story

So I have no more grandparents and I have a sneaking suspicion I missed out on a lot more I could have learned from them all
Consider yourself lucky you knew them into your own adulthood , that's rare , and you'll out live us all , maybe . The self roofing system isn't going to invent itself , what are you waiting for hurry .

Status
Not open for further replies.