GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK you said "she". That's gonna cost extra.
She ain't the brightest. Never listens to my advice and is always asking for it. Says she doesn't know about giging but ignores my suggestions. Idgaf as long as I get paid.

I worry about @Strings sometimes. I know he survived a shakeup at work and they're taking care of an elderly parent and the guy is probably busy doing all the things good men do and it feels selfish to even ask but it'd be nice if he popped in with one of his classic cerebral quips once in a while.

I do notice a gravy once in a while or even a short but clever comment. I'm probably asking too much.

Mostly I guess I think he's such an admirable guy I don't want him to have to deal with the serious life stuff. I know he'll come out the other end even more awesome though, if that's even possible.

She ain't the brightest. Never listens to my advice and is always asking for it. Says she doesn't know about giging but ignores my suggestions. Idgaf as long as I get paid.

That's called "normal".

It's also why it costs extra.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Women don't know what they want, they need to be told. Then they question everything and ignore the answers.

It's as if their goal is not resolution or something. They revel in the process and avoid resolution.

They'd make great diplomats.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I worry about @Strings sometimes. I know he survived a shakeup at work and they're taking care of an elderly parent and the guy is probably busy doing all the things good men do and it feels selfish to even ask but it'd be nice if he popped in with one of his classic cerebral quips once in a while.

I do notice a gravy once in a while or even a short but clever comment. I'm probably asking too much.

Mostly I guess I think he's such an admirable guy I don't want him to have to deal with the serious life stuff. I know he'll come out the other end even more awesome though, if that's even possible.

I've always loved you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.