GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't mean us any harm.
There's some feed thing where recent threads/posts are at the top and seeing as we talk a lot in here this thread is always "in the way".

Came from some discussion of possible upcoming forum updates. Like you could have a thread just not show up on your Tapatalk feed if it's something you're just not interested in.
You can already do that on tapatalk. Fyi @Maureen

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
So I have this buddy that I've been reacquainted with on Facebook that I've known for 34 years. He's obsessed about aliens he photographs UFOs from his backyard every night with these moving lights and I'm trying to figure out what he's all about. Did he crack? Is he completely insane? Serious answers only please.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Will she get an Alert if we put @ Maureen(space intentional there) in our sigs. ? Auto-bonking. Testing, testing, 1,2,3. more testing. :fly:

65888bf331ce845b2ac4c66cc3d88284.jpg

So I have this buddy that I've been reacquainted with on Facebook that I've known for 34 years. He's obsessed about aliens he photographs UFOs from his backyard every night with these moving lights and I'm trying to figure out what he's all about. Did he crack? Is he completely insane? Serious answers only please.

I worked in a shop years ago where the 2nd shift supervisor would disappear after all the bosses left. He'd go to the roof and watch for UFOs. He also believed that I and the 3 guys hired same time as me were there to spy on him. I wasn't, the others? Maybe.
Anyway, one day he stopped coming to work. Had some sort of breakdown and we never heard from him again.

Is your friend married? Otherwise well adjusted?

I worked in a shop years ago where the 2nd shift supervisor would disappear after all the bosses left. He'd go to the roof and watch for UFOs. He also believed that I and the 3 guys hired same time as me were there to spy on him. I wasn't, the others? Maybe.
Anyway, one day he stopped coming to work. Had some sort of breakdown and we never heard from him again.

Is your friend married? Otherwise well adjusted?
He's been married many many times. I'm not sure if he's clean off drugs this year or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.