GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

HipHugHer

Looks like Ted Nugent, Smells like Sasquatch
Apr 18, 2016
Marklar
78,371.85₥
They weren't playing music at the grocery store today and the shelves were rather worked over as if there was a mild panic. Then I noticed little signs all over saying "please excuse the inconvenience, we're doing annual inventory". I guess they can restock stuff until they count it all.
The only redeeming quality about the whole experience was I got my groceries bagged by some chick with glitter eyeshadow, 3 different colors of hair, and black lipstick. I bet she knows some good bands.

Strings

Stuck with this Shitty Title
Apr 18, 2016
Marklar
77,116.18₥
They weren't playing music at the grocery store today and the shelves were rather worked over as if there was a mild panic. Then I noticed little signs all over saying "please excuse the inconvenience, we're doing annual inventory". I guess they can restock stuff until they count it all.
The only redeeming quality about the whole experience was I got my groceries bagged by some chick with glitter eyeshadow, 3 different colors of hair, and black lipstick. I bet she knows some good bands.
Hollow succor for a hungry man.

HipHugHer

Looks like Ted Nugent, Smells like Sasquatch
Apr 18, 2016
Marklar
78,371.85₥
Hollow succor for a hungry man.
I did find chicken breasts, big egg noodles, and Alfredo sauce in a jar among other things though I did have to stoop down and reach to the rear of a low shelf for some of them.
My knees didn't appreciate that.
I'm gonna start asking short people to reach low stuff for me and I'll reach high stuff for them.