GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
They weren't playing music at the grocery store today and the shelves were rather worked over as if there was a mild panic. Then I noticed little signs all over saying "please excuse the inconvenience, we're doing annual inventory". I guess they can restock stuff until they count it all.
The only redeeming quality about the whole experience was I got my groceries bagged by some chick with glitter eyeshadow, 3 different colors of hair, and black lipstick. I bet she knows some good bands.

They weren't playing music at the grocery store today and the shelves were rather worked over as if there was a mild panic. Then I noticed little signs all over saying "please excuse the inconvenience, we're doing annual inventory". I guess they can restock stuff until they count it all.
The only redeeming quality about the whole experience was I got my groceries bagged by some chick with glitter eyeshadow, 3 different colors of hair, and black lipstick. I bet she knows some good bands.

Hollow succor for a hungry man.

Hollow succor for a hungry man.

I did find chicken breasts, big egg noodles, and Alfredo sauce in a jar among other things though I did have to stoop down and reach to the rear of a low shelf for some of them.
My knees didn't appreciate that.
I'm gonna start asking short people to reach low stuff for me and I'll reach high stuff for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.