GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a drunk and would karaoke on Friday nights, after one of them died, these two guys at the bar did about four BeeGees tunes in a row and they must’ve been practicing for a long time or been in a cover band or something. They were great.

Maybe someone needs to start a BeeGees tribute band?

Also wrote Islands In The Stream for Kenny & Dolly.

Cha-Ching.

Actually originally wrote it in R&B style pitched to Marvin Gaye who passed on it.
Oops.
I had Gargled it and according to Wiki he is listed by Guinness Book as the second most prolific song writer, behind Paul McCartney. He apparently wrote a LOT for other people.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I had Gargled it and according to Wiki he is listed by Guinness Book as the second most prolific song writer, behind Paul McCartney. He apparently wrote a LOT for other people.

Ya I knew he wrote a lot, just didn't know it was that much.

I bet there's a lot of people who don't like the beegees but really like his songs not knowing they're his.

When I was a drunk and would karaoke on Friday nights, after one of them died, these two guys at the bar did about four BeeGees tunes in a row and they must’ve been practicing for a long time or been in a cover band or something. They were great.

Maybe someone needs to start a BeeGees tribute band?

Could it be they were not so good but the booze made you feel like it was good music?

Man, I’m missing it. Must check the guide and see if it airs later here.

You know, I really like their stuff pre-disco.

It's one of the more popular things they've aired over the years so sometimes theyll re-air it during fund raising time to draw more viewers.

Last night I was able to make dinner during a fundraising intermission then eat it during the next show segment. Was like having a home dinner theater.

I've been wanting these lately. May have to break down & make them.

From scratch is best, obvs but also messy. I end up with flour flying everywhere.

The ones from a can are ok, especially if they're just gonna be a gravy delivery vehicle, but def not the real deal.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
From scratch is best, obvs but also messy. I end up with flour flying everywhere.

The ones from a can are ok, especially if they're just gonna be a gravy delivery vehicle, but def not the real deal.
Been there! Honestly, I've made the alton brown ones several times and have the flour thing down. I put a 1/4 cup of extra flour in a bowl & use that to flour my hands & the work surface[cutting board or counter - both right next to the sink]. I used to keep reaching into the bag but that was a mess. This way, I know I'll lose the 1/4 cup, but it's way easier to clean up.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
How much power would it take to rig up a scooter like that?

I don't see anything on there that takes extra electricity.

If that's supposed to be a .50 cal M2 or something they're like 80-some pounds not counting any ammunition.

So between that and the fat guy it'd be like carrying 3 normal people.

Status
Not open for further replies.