GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Nukes. I figured out what Slore means.
It's a cross between a slut and a whore. Duh right?
I made one up too.
Twutz. Its a cross between a twit and a putz.

Or or. A Twat and a Putz.
Thank you, Strings by Jehosaphat you've finally figured it out.
I always figured it was some inside joke thing from way back I would never understand, like a "you had to be there" thing, like mixing speakers or Jaco only needed 4 type thing.

Are you guys joking about that? I knew slore the first time I read it.

So here I am guys, back in the taxi. I microwave the coffee. I urinated twice because of the prostate issue. I gave Grandma some water because she's dying and the least you could do at 5 a.m. when your mother-in-law is screaming for water water water is you know, water board her right? So here I am looking to drive the people around they never seem to get where they're going and they hand me cash and credit card slips. News at 11.

^ that one there has a kind of hippie-ish Crosby, Pills & Hash type thing going on. They got a lot of talent. Just got kind of pigeonholed or typecast from the whole Saturday Night Fever disco thing.

^ that one there has a kind of hippie-ish Crosby, Pills & Hash type thing going on. They got a lot of talent. Just got kind of pigeonholed or typecast from the whole Saturday Night Fever disco thing.
It was a Phoenix Rising From the Ashes kind of thing because during the entire 1960s those type of ballads that you are just playing was there bread and butter. Saturday Night Fever was just to come back for them.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.