GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and nukes
Who are these twats? Shirtless is not a good look at 70.
Wow I posted the perfect UF cunty reply.
Ahm Cunty.
I went to see that show - it was Zakk Wylde, Yngwie Malmsteen, Nuno Bettencourt, and Steve Vai. They called it "Generation Axe". Yngwie is a total douchecanoe, still. Insisted on being the last, and forced people to cheer for him to come out.

So half an hour ago I'm sitting in the church right across the street and I'm thinking "my bladder is full" and then I thought about the time call that's coming up right here and I'm like I only live two miles away so I went home took a shet took a shower change my clothes. I'm practically a new man and I'm about to be $3.50 richer.

And let me tell you those Southeast Asian giant flying cockroaches are no joke. They scream and whistle when they fly and when you start beating on them with a shoe the struggle is real.
I like people are so acclimated to their roaches they talk to them. Went to a house to process serve someone and the old man who let me in yelled at some roaches on this chair "get off there!" and waves a newspaper at them. Then offers me the seat. "That's ok, I've been sitting all day boss"

After my second separation from the first wife, I moved into an apartment that was in an old house converted to apartments. That was my first (and last) roach infestation. I’d wake up and the walls and ceiling would be peppered with them. I had my son every weekend, and wasn’t gonna subject him to it. And his mom would flip.

They sold this stuff back they marketed as “Kills roaches, kills babies, and sterilizes the eggs” and within two weeks, I was roach free. Ahem. I was the ONLY apartment in that house that was roach free.

They pulled that stuff off the market. I think that sterilized me because the second wife never had any pregnancy scares and I never once wrapped the rascal.

Chloramine gas kills roaches. It kills humans too. As far as I know it may kill all carbon-based life.
Wish they'd stop using that shit in city water. Byproducts are carcinogenic but they allow us to have a little in our water. It's a chlorine/ammonia compound. Yeah, the mix they always tell you will be deadly if you do that accidentally at home. I don't drink the water at work - tastes like death.

One thing we've always had here is good municipal water. Tastes clean and neutral and fresh. Never any weird flavors or smells or sediment. It's probably the best of any place I've lived since the farm.

It's still full of death and autism, they just know how to mix a right proper cancer cocktail in these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.