GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

It's Adi !

tenor.gif

The old lady sent me to walmart to get some things she needed that they have there.

Their muzak was playing 80's keyboard pop stuff. Not the cool stuff like Duran Duran and stuff. The pretty lame stuff.

I did not enjoy the experience.

• Gravy
  • Barf
Reactions: Immigrant and adi
Muzak matters. You can't be playing crap and running people out if you expect them to hang around and buy more stuff.
I got the couple needed items and scrammed.

There used to be a local grocery store here that played all kinda Elvis and doo-wop and pre-hippie up to earliest Beatles "innocent" rock-n-roll. That place was awesome. Never once felt like man, I want to get out of here. Great place to shop and all the other shoppers were in a generally good mood too. Everybody walking around shopping and being nice. Nobody had a scowl on their face or looked like they didn't want to be there. Everybody being cool and enjoying shopping with the other happy shoppers.

I think the old man that ran the place aged out and then estate people got greedy and tried to squeeze every penny they could out of it then sold out and ruined not just a good business but along with it a piece of local culture and a real feeling of community togetherness.

Those bastards.

The old lady sent me to walmart to get some things she needed that they have there.

Their muzak was playing 80's keyboard pop stuff. Not the cool stuff like Duran Duran and stuff. The pretty lame stuff.

I did not enjoy the experience.

i'll never shop for a woman ever again. while standing in line holding a dress i was buying for my gf's birthday, two "tween" girls kept pointing and laughing at me.
of course, i had a panic attack.

i'll never shop for a woman ever again. while standing in line holding a dress i was buying for my gf's birthday, two "tween" girls kept pointing and laughing at me.
of course, i had a panic attack.
:lol:
After my 2nd wife passed, I HAD to take my oldest daughter bra shopping. Was so glad a saleslady offered to help. :)
And then she had her first period, ermagad!