GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Roomie’s cat has a thing for water. Licks everything. We have to take preventive measures to keep her from being a stupid fucking moron.

I had a dream last night that I actually remembered some of. Bitch came crawling OUT of the garbage disposal covered in slimy disposal smegma and went running across the kitchen counter.

end

Rainy morning. Yard work can wait til this afternoon. Gonna chop up whatevers around here and throw it in an omelette.
So far that's a little salt pork, half an onion, and one smaller tomato.

Fucked up the flip, now it's scrambled eggs with a bunch of stuff in it, lol. Whatever.

I have a system. I have a way over sized spatula. When I'm ready to flip. I tilt the pan / slide the eggs sideways onto the spatula then flip. You need a good nonstick pan though.
Works out well 97% of the time.
2% one of the yolks break.
The other 1%?
Don't ask.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
I have a system. I have a way over sized spatula. When I'm ready to flip. I tilt the pan / slide the eggs sideways onto the spatula then flip. You need a good nonstick pan though.
Works out well 97% of the time.
2% one of the yolks break.
The other 1%?
Don't ask.

I've seen those big spatulas but don't have one. Maybe worth getting.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Partly that, at least sometimes. Partly tired and don't want to take the time for that other stuff.
Since I don't eat animal products I almost have to eat grains to get all my amino acids. I definitely don't mind though. Low carb and healthy is impossible on a vegan diet imo.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
Since I don't eat animal products I almost have to eat grains to get all my amino acids. I definitely don't mind though. Low carb and healthy is impossible on a vegan diet imo.

We have bread and pasta and stuff in the house too but should really be low carbing it again pretty soon.
Last fall we cut out the flour and starchy stuff and dropped 20 pounds pretty quick then the holidays happened, lol.
On a no meat diet you probably die doing that though. Bread, pasta, potato's, rice makes a lot of your calories.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
We have bread and pasta and stuff in the house too but should really be low carbing it again pretty soon.
Last fall we cut out the flour and starchy stuff and dropped 20 pounds pretty quick then the holidays happened, lol.
On a no meat diet you probably die doing that though. Bread, pasta, potato's, rice makes a lot of your calories.
Yeah especially since we rarely cook with oil, but we also get a lot of fat from nuts. I did buy oil because of the social distancing so we can have the occasional comfort meal. Normally eating out would be our occasional treat. The biggest thing we have to stay on top of is eating enough beans. You have to get pretty creative to eat beans three times a day.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
Avocados good plant fats too.
Peanut butter good fat, protein, calorie dense stuff.
Avocados are a treat. That suckers are expensive. Peanut butter is a staple in our house.

Oh man you can make some really tasty ice cream with frozen bananas, peanut butter, and almond milk. It's my favorite way to gain weight. Can add in spinach, hemp seeds, and tumeric to make it "healthy".