GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

giphy.gif

I want to gravy this but can’t after what I’ve been watching. Love the cat, hate the couch.

All decontaminated, viruses down the drain, fresh clothes, combed the snarls out of my flowing locks, even cut a few inches off with my good knife for summer.

Got carburetors from mower and weed eater soaking in chemtool overnight as the next round of work is a little more than my hippie mower can handle. Maybe they'll run tomorrow, maybe they won't. If not, out comes the hoe and the scythe and the axe and the machete and the entrenching tool and anything else I can find to put an edge on. Some shit is getting cut and dug and turned up and turned under.

All decontaminated, viruses down the drain, fresh clothes, combed the snarls out of my flowing locks, even cut a few inches off with my good knife for summer.

Got carburetors from mower and weed eater soaking in chemtool overnight as the next round of work is a little more than my hippie mower can handle. Maybe they'll run tomorrow, maybe they won't. If not, out comes the hoe and the scythe and the axe and the machete and the entrenching tool and anything else I can find to put an edge on. Some shit is getting cut and dug and turned up and turned under.
Hoes are people too.

A night of crazy dreams.
First, there was a plague turning people into carnivorous eggplant bipeds.
To catch the plague you needed to eat some infected food.
No one knew which food was infected.
I skipped my evening dose of Benadryl because it's been dawning on me that my hives are psychological in nature.
So needless to say I was itchy as hell because I thought the eggplant people were gonna eat me.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
After an understandable bout of post nightmare insomnia, I dreamed I was in a Beatles song singing contest movie. My co-star was a young tall upper class British brunette way out of my league.
More stress.
More hives.

Jeez, I can't even sleep stress free.
Say the Word, Love...