GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

More like this

the-butterfly-effect--gay-art--nude-man-andre-guse.jpg

The trail of tears was an unforgivable atrocity that he defended until the day he died. He was an asshole.
This kid in my class actually defended his policies concerning Native Americans. She thought he was doing them a favor. The worst part is that it's not uncommon for schools to teach history like you're supposed to suck every historical figure's dick regardless of what they did. They want kids to be proud of America's history, and pretty much the only way to accomplish that is by hiding the truth. They go into adulthood sympathizing with genocide and slavery, unless they are fortunate enough to get a higher education.

all schools everywhere teach history in a biased way
its very common even today
I know my history professor is about to shit her pants with it too. A lot of my classmates are still in highschool (getting a jump start on college credits) so they just don't even grasp any of the negative stuff yet.

Eerily quiet outside. Last misty remnants of a long soaking rain. Little drip drip sound here and there as it builds up a heavy enough drop to roll off a leaf, that's it. The birds aren't even awake yet.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and adi
Up at 0400 without just taking a leak and going back to bed pretty out of character for me. Something's weird.
Fairly normal for me. I used to be an insomniac but now have that under control. I do go to bed by 10 and usually am good with 6-6.5 so 4.30isham I'm usually making the first pot of coffee of the day. I have some wood selected for a project sitting on the table saw in the garage(bedroom is above it). I'll wait until 7, slip into the bedroom and set some coffee down for her. And then . .GO FIRE THAT BITCH UP!!!!

I've always been a night owl ever since a little kid.
Though lately it's been more like fall asleep in the evening, wake up in the middle of the night, hang out for a while, go back to sleep, get up again at the last minute and run out the door.
Like two separate long naps instead of one continuous sleep.

I've always been a night owl ever since a little kid.
Though lately it's been more like fall asleep in the evening, wake up in the middle of the night, hang out for a while, go back to sleep, get up again at the last minute and run out the door.
Like two separate long naps instead of one continuous sleep.
That's what I was doing for decades I think it was the source of many fuckups on my part, personally and professionally. ONly functioning at 85%. I feel a hella lot better if I can do a straight shot of just 6 hrs. I do miss being up in the middle of the night. Used to like going out and getting used to the dark and seeing what else was out there. NEver really been afraid of walking around in the dark although it is a good way to bang the fuck out of yourself. #brokentoes

I'm pretty good in the dark, our eyes can adjust if you let them. The trick is don't use a flashlight.

It's seldom absolutely pitch dark unless it's completely overcast and a new moon. Be amazed how you can see under some starlight or a crescent moon if you just let it happen.

Wow! I slept past Hips.
Went to bed at 9 and suffered the hives for a few hours then begrudgingly took a dose of Benadryl.
It killed the hives somewhat but now I have a slight hangover.
There's a price to pay, for many things young Skywalker.
Obiwan never said that I made it up.
Everyone should have a little Obiwan in their head.
Mine is Mike K.
And now he's dead.

The cat that's on the meds is a outdoor/indoor cat. Have to keep him in all the time to monitor his peeing for a week or so. Every night he'll start crying by the door wanting to go out. Loud fucker too.
Couple nights of that and I started keeping the kids airsoft pistol by the bed so I don't have to get up and put him in the other room or wake everybody up yelling at him to shut up.

No, I don't shoot the cat with it, at least not directly.
Things are at such an angle I can ricochet it off the far wall and it'll fly over and ping-pong around in the narrow area by the door.

Pretty good system, and so far anyway I haven't grabbed the wrong pistol and woke everyone up with ringing ears while I put a hole through the wall.