GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Don’t be dissin Little Debbie motherfucker

Those Brims are to die for though, so I retract the “motherfucker” comment.

I thought the little Debbie was nutty bars and the dollar tree equivalent was buddy bars but anyways yeah, the chocolate & peanut butter wafer thing. Box of those and a carton of milk and I'm happy as a pig in shit, which as it turns out is pretty darn happy.

I hope my history professor is progressive cause I just got done trashing Andrew Jackson.

Jackson was aggressively opposed to both a national/central bank and paper currency.

There's still some Indians and reservation businesses that'll look at you crossways for spending a $20 bill.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi, nukes and OOD
Jackson was aggressively opposed to both a national/central bank and paper currency.

There's still some Indians and reservation businesses that'll look at you crossways for spending a $20 bill.
He had some good ideas. Was quite an ass to his slaves though. Some of these gen z kids don't have a clue that things used to be different. Reminds me of me 10 years ago.

He had some good ideas. Was quite an ass to his slaves though. Some of these gen z kids don't have a clue that things used to be different. Reminds me of me 10 years ago.

Maybe someday these younger generations will look at things with a fresh set of eyes and minds, see the fraud they've been fed for what it is, and abolish the fiat system entirely.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD, nukes and adi