GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Sorry, Strings.

One of ours went deaf but not blind at the same time.

We lived in an old pier & beam house at the time. Stomp a foot on the floor she'd feel the vibration and look up to find you.

I'm gonna go ahead and coin the term Nukes Derangement Syndrome™ and it's acronym NDS™ now.
You will be invoiced for future use.
And don't think you can be clever with alternative spellings and shit I got all those too.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and OOD
Rumors of my demise are preemptive
giphy.gif

I'm gonna go ahead and coin the term Nukes Derangement Syndrome™ and it's acronym NDS™ now.
You will be invoiced for future use.
And don't think you can be clever with alternative spellings and shit I got all those too.
You cant even spell "Hips" on an average day

I walk in the grocery store and catch the end of I'm an American Band on the musak then it goes into KISS Dr. Love but it's all way quieter than it used to be. Like you gotta hold still so the noise of the noisy wheels on the carts don't cover it up.

I'm going to complain to the manager. Somebody needs to bump the music up and somebody needs to lube the wheels on these carts.

I walk in the grocery store and catch the end of I'm an American Band on the musak then it goes into KISS Dr. Love but it's all way quieter than it used to be. Like you gotta hold still so the noise of the noisy wheels on the carts don't cover it up.

I'm going to complain to the manager. Somebody needs to bump the music up and somebody needs to lube the wheels on these carts.
Ive never heard Dr Love at a groc store. Texas is as laid back as it gets I tell you what

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Ive never heard Dr Love at a groc store. Texas is as laid back as it gets I tell you what

Now it's the Beatles "I heard the news today oh boy".

I'm not satisfied until I hear Highway Star.

Might fill out an online complaint form regarding the matter.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi