GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

My neighbor and I just talked about getting a BB gun after the neighborhood yard shitters. Id go airsoft though. Don't want to hurt them. Water gun might do the trick actually. My luck they would want to play with the water gun.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
My neighbor and I just talked about getting a BB gun after the neighborhood yard shitters. Id go airsoft though. Don't want to hurt them. Water gun might do the trick actually. My luck they would want to play with the water gun.

Don't go bb gun. It will hurt whatever animal you shoot and at least in PA you'll get hit with a cruelty to animals charge. More if its someone's pet.
Maybe sprinkle a little crushed red pepper in the spot the shitter likes to visit.

Get a pump up one and just give it a couple pumps. Won't break the skin just sting a little. Aim for the hind quarters and use BBs not lead pellets.
Totally safe and effective.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Don't go bb gun. It will hurt whatever animal you shoot and at least in PA you'll get hit with a cruelty to animals charge. More if its someone's pet.
Maybe sprinkle a little crushed red pepper in the spot the shitter likes to visit.
In SC I can run them over with my car and the pet owners are liable for the damages to my car.

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
I just carry the dogshit over to their house on a shovel "where you want this?"

I had a neighbor in 1990 who never cleaned the dog shit out of his yard. It got so bad I couldn’t open my windows on that side of my house.

I complained to the homeownerboners association and they “warned” him.

Two weeks later, I called both the Humane Society and the ASPCA.

A week later, he was dogless and his yard was shitless. Fuckin dickhead.