GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Hopefully they won't fold them to fit them in the PO box.

Also you have to peel off a little here and there and get Homeless Steve a sandwich from WaWa.

Also when you die you have to will me your magic hotdog toaster.

That's it. No further Strings attached.

@Ledboots gets the FU deal too. That's good people.

And we're gonna hire Jehanuum to tell jokes at our parties for an exorbitant fkall price.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
So Dad had cataract surgery on one eye today which I didn't know there's a problem with but everything went good. Gonna do the other eye next week, no problems expected there either.

Him and Mom just did a big driving trip last month (and Dad always drives) from MN to AZ then here to see me then back to MN. That's almost 4000 miles in case you're counting.

I says to Mom I didn't realize there was a problem when you guys were down here and Mom's like oh he does OK as long as the light is good and bright.
They had me drive them around down here, partly because I know where I'm going but apparently partly because sometimes it was after dark.

They took 3 days to get home this time instead of 2. I think so they could drive in the daylight the whole time.

I really need to get out of this place and go home. The clock is ticking.

Combat the globalists dreams of a cashless society and pay cash anywhere and everywhere.
This might matter if cash had any actual value. I say we socialize debit cards so they can be used to build up society instead of billionaire back accounts.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
So Dad had cataract surgery on one eye today which I didn't know there's a problem with but everything went good. Gonna do the other eye next week, no problems expected there either.

Him and Mom just did a big driving trip last month (and Dad always drives) from MN to AZ then here to see me then back to MN. That's almost 4000 miles in case you're counting.

I says to Mom I didn't realize there was a problem when you guys were down here and Mom's like oh he does OK as long as the light is good and bright.
They had me drive them around down here, partly because I know where I'm going but apparently partly because sometimes it was after dark.

They took 3 days to get home this time instead of 2. I think so they could drive in the daylight the whole time.

I really need to get out of this place and go home. The clock is ticking.
I can't see to drive at night. They should take my license.