GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

If they're going sour dry them first anyway then rewash. Somehow gets the smell out better starting over from dry.
/ whispering David Attenborough voice on

" Here we see the rare domesticated male in it's natural environment , thriving , but surrounded by predators . Will it survive the another night in the jungle ? "

mc75_schematic.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Speaking of 'reviood's ' a lot of meatless patty's are hitting the market .

I'll expect them to be reviood @OOD .

I'm more of a black bean patty guy. And I also just made an offer on a house so I'll be living on dry beans and rice for a while.

The best imitation meatless patties I've had are usually made with soy protein and/or gluten. Then you have the California style that is mostly veggies and oil. There's not much change from brand to brand IME, though my experience is limited because of my love of black beans.

The impossible burger and beyond burger are the closest you get to meat. It's so close that I feel uncomfortable eating it. I'm obviously bias but I've had non vegetarians tell me the impossible whopper tastes the same as the regular whopper.

A lot of meatless parties have milk and/or eggs too so I'll miss out on those.

I'm more of a black bean patty guy. And I also just made an offer on a house so I'll be living on dry beans and rice for a while.

The best imitation meatless patties I've had are usually made with soy protein and/or gluten. Then you have the California style that is mostly veggies and oil. There's not much change from brand to brand IME, though my experience is limited because of my love of black beans.

The impossible burger and beyond burger are the closest you get to meat. It's so close that I feel uncomfortable eating it. I'm obviously bias but I've had non vegetarians tell me the impossible whopper tastes the same as the regular whopper.

A lot of meatless parties have milk and/or eggs too so I'll miss out on those.
I'll keep an eye out for those , do you do your own from scratch with fresh ingredients with black beans ?