GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

The meatless patty makers need to figure out a way to make them cheaper or the same price as meat. Last I saw, they were twice the price or near it.
They are much closer to the same price here in grocery stores. Sometimes plant based is even cheaper. I suspect a lot of the price difference comes from the location (damn hippies and city slickers and Karens) and the meatless options are normally found as premium burger options in sit down restaurants.

The impossible whopper is only about a dollar more expensive at my local burger king and it's expected since it's a new item that had to be tested. The price has already decreased and is expected to be cheaper than meat as popularity grows.

Just like any new speciality item at a fast food joint it will cost more. The struggle will be getting them to stop being seen as a speciality item. That may or my not be possible. Thanks capitalism!

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Immigrant
We backed out of that house with the 30k in liens. They have to go to court. I'm not trying to wait around for something that might never happen. So we made an offer on another house but some shit stain offered well over asking price. They can keep that cause I'm not getting into a bidding war with somebody dumb enough to ask well over the asking price. They didn't even know somebody else was interested at the time. All I can say is I hope they like it.

Ain't shit else on the market that's move in ready and in my budget. I'm thinknot of fixing up a pos. I'll probably get in over my head.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Did I tell y'all that the lady who offered 30% less on my mobile home called me back to match the other guys offer. Didn't even go 100 bucks over. She hasn't even seen the inside. Told me she would help me find a new house. Wtf y'all. I got the same sad story. This woman is making me feel like a Republican and that hurts lol.