FYI Who are the Fatboi Slimez?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @pacojas

Know any really creepy Bigfoot videos ?
I need a good frightening .

i wish, Frau!
the mighty BF has been even more blurry these days. i've been unlucky trying to find something believable on YT. a guy on the radio the other night wants us to believe the BF are henchmen for the Grey Aliens, though!
if they are they suck at it. probably why they hide out in the woods, lol

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
i wish, Frau!
the mighty BF has been even more blurry these days. i've been unlucky trying to find something believable on YT. a guy on the radio the other night wants us to believe the BF are henchmen for the Grey Aliens, though!

The ones with the screeching call and response are particularly freaky .
And yeah lots of readily available furrie fetishist costumes available year round nowadays .
Those fakers need a real hobby .
Some people believe in God , I believe in Bigfoot .

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and pacojas
The ones with the screeching call and response are particularly freaky .
And yeah lots of readily available furrie fetishist costumes available year round nowadays .
Those fakers need a real hobby .
Some people believe in God , I believe in Bigfoot .

seeing Bigfoot is like seeing Jesus. i know that's open to interpretation, but :D

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
i wish, Frau!

There was a documentary in the seventies , [ I was born in 1967 ] where a sasquatch was in someone's window and it marked me scared shitless .

My American cousins had a similar window and every time we visited it freaked me out .
Being a child I thought Bigfoot was American only .
There was a tree riddled mountain next to there home and my sister insisted on looking for bigfoot there so we went .
Some hoodlums tried to kidnap us .
The only time I ran faster was on LSD years later.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
Im having some good Canadian whisky right now.

I want to apologize to all of you ahead of time for the nature of my jokes in the near future. What little filter I have is going to evaporate rather quickly.

I posted somthing in the music thread to help sleep it off when ready , or do some household chores your call

Status
Not open for further replies.