FYI Who are the Fatboi Slimez?

Status
Not open for further replies.
7am is a great time for a shower beer. If you've never had one, you should give it a try. Go get the best cheapest beer you can find and get it colder than Lambie's heart. Then, drink it as quickly as possible with the water as hot as you can stand it.

One can not have a bad day after that.
Bitch please I'm a marathoner, I live for showerbeers :lol:

Bitch please I'm a marathoner, I live for showerbeers :lol:
oh so marathoners can drink at balls o'clock, but Lambie can't? I never knew marathoners were so racist.

Another great reason to drink at 7 am is if there is an omelet involed. Nothing goes with an omelet better than a cold beer. Except maybe a blowjob.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
Fascist is the new anything-goes-ist. You haven't heard?

It's all in the great orange manifesto. Spelled out clearly. In short, easy to understand bytes. Like shorter than Twitter short.
I've had hard ons longer than twitters.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
oh so marathoners can drink at balls o'clock, but Lambie can't? I never knew marathoners were so racist.

Another great reason to drink at 7 am is if there is an omelet involed. Nothing goes with an omelet better than a cold beer. Except maybe a blowjob.

Fucking fascist. Says you the beer has to be cold.

What if you forgot it under the seat of the car from yesterday, huh? Then what? Is it any less of a beer?,.huh?, huh?

Fuckin' fag hater.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Fucking fascist. Says you the beer has to be cold.

What if you forgot it under the seat of the car from yesterday, huh? Then what? Is it any less of a beer?,.huh?, huh?

Fuckin' fag hater.
I feel you. In college I used to get really drunk and wake up with a hangover. To my great satisfaction there would be beer bottles left all around the apartment with about half an inch of beer inside. I'd pour them all into one bottle and have myself a nice room temperature concoction of various beers and backwash. I was gangster as fuck.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
I feel you. In college I used to get really drunk and wake up with a hangover. To my great satisfaction there would be beer bottles left all around the apartment with about half an inch of beer inside. I'd pour them all into one bottle and have myself a nice room temperature concoction of various beers and backwash. I was gangster as fuck.

AS FUCK!

These pussys don't know shit, man. Prolly never even pissed in a closet. Probably don't even know what it's like to make a girl cry while she's shaking her mouth back and forth either.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and OOD
AS FUCK!

These pussys don't know shit, man. Prolly never even pissed in a closet. Probably don't even know what it's like to make a girl cry while she's shaking her mouth back and forth either.
Two men can never truly love each other unless they are comfortable with the double pee. Doesn't matter if it's platonic or not. I love men so much, I find it difficult to urinate without another dick present.

... What were we talking about?

Oh I'm totally still running at 7 for my long runs. Showerbeers are at like 10am

Status
Not open for further replies.