Which apocalypse?

I'd have to go with Pandemic Apocalypse, because 1. its' sexy 2. it's probably closer than we all realize (cough cough, bird flu, cough cough), and the thought of being one of the last known survivors of something so small and so dangerous is kinda cool

can we have one tomorrow?

cause i totally know where i will be.

21-12-2012 is second on the list

red_roof_inn.gif

we'll not have a pandemic because we already have a squillion phd's wasting money researching crap for drug companies with more money than enough, besides, our medicine is at a decent enough level to tackle it... at least in our part of the world.

zombies won't happen because like transformers everyone only pretends to like zombies because it's cool to be a nerd.

christian won't happen because the rapture is only believed in by protestants and they're wrong anyway.

im going to say meteor or robot in that event.

I don't care which it is, I'll run 3 blocks to work where I am considered essential personnel and ride it out :D
I'm sure we have some sort of d-day protocol in place

zombies won't happen because like transformers everyone only pretends to like zombies because it's cool to be a nerd.

I think most people like zombies because most people want to beat at least one person to death with a shovel. That's taboo with the living but with the undead you are able to fulfill your wildest homicidal desires with absolutely no repercussions. In fact you're all but forced to in order to survive.

How about the ultimate apocalypse? Giant alien robots that look like Jesus crash on Earth in meteors releasing a virus that turns most of us into zombies. The remaining humans are taken to the aliens utopia like planet where we are made to reproduce lame 70's style variety shows.

How about the ultimate apocalypse? Giant alien robots that look like Jesus crash on Earth in meteors releasing a virus that turns most of us into zombies. The remaining humans are taken to the aliens utopia like planet where we are made to reproduce lame 70's style variety shows.

that is some sinister shit man