Where's all the white women at?

It was more of a continuation of the previous night.

I am pretty hairy there. That pic gives me motivation to stay on the ellipse.

Interesting. Personally, the pic motivates me to drape myself in the American flag and cruise through a Wendy's drive-in

Am I missing something? I thought the Vikings coach was black? Oh wait - he USED to be black. OMG - now I giggling thinking of Borat: "Shawn David is NOT black..."

Sorry. I need to go home now - too many hours at work. :fly:

Denny Green is not only no longer the Viking's coach he is now no longer the Card's coach. And, for the record, he still is black.

Am I missing something? I thought the Vikings coach was black? Oh wait - he USED to be black. OMG - now I giggling thinking of Borat: "Shawn David is NOT black..."

Sorry. I need to go home now - too many hours at work. :fly:

yeah, LOL at "too many hours at work".. must be nice.. hope your housekeeper didn't hide any of your isht..

Not all of us have a stay at home wifey.:cool:

wow, you're out of the loop.. mama been working in HS admissions at the International Academy of Design and Technology for almost 3 weeks now.. even got a check last week!!!! she's lettin it rain on dem hoes.. haha..

but yeah.. the house is considerably messier now that she's started working.. :(

Still no housekeeper - I spent 3 hours last night scrubbing the bathroom and cleaning out my closet. 3 hours!

Tell Janice I said congrats. We really are out of the loop. We need to set up a play date.

Let's get some peeps up for Wildsplash Saturday March 10 at Coachman Park. Nice mix of reggae and HH and beer and sunshine. just an idea..

think we're taking in The Rays' Fanfest this Saturday if you're supremely bored out of your skull.. it's walking distance from the crib.. early afternoon..

and TheFlo Lounge (the old Capris on ulmerton) is doing the VIP party tomr night and Grand Opening Friday night.. Gaudiosi running it.. old Coliseum/Prana/Liquid Blue owner.. Capris was nice already so i know it'll be chicdafied.. we're going wed for a few but friday prob not.. i think they're on myspace if you wanna get added to their mailing list thingy.. might be www.myspace.com/TheFloLounge but not sure.. i heard they're doing all , like, satellite radio or preprogrammed stuff.. even tho their website says they've got dj's wed-saturday.. i know gaudiosi hates paying dj's.. notorious for that isht..

Let's get some peeps up for Wildsplash Saturday March 10 at Coachman Park. Nice mix of reggae and HH and beer and sunshine.

I think this is the only possibility what with our garage sale Saturday and the fact that we can't go out on weeknights. The only problem is we have to get Amy to use the word Canadian in lieu of black so I don't get stompdified by a group of dudes axin me what mah bitch just said. There are just SO many kids at there. It's like the mall and the Oldsmar movie theater closed and they bus them over.