Where's all the white women at?

taken from thh.com:

This a Key word of advice to you Lyricist,rappers,crew,clicks think you doing Bigshit No the shi† you"ll think you"ll doing is just what it is what you think. At the end of the day if you not Here for the taking push your shi† back and far out of my range cause I'm taking my product which is life from a the streets to the streets and streets gone listen and Making Me That Dude to watch period in any state,block or Hood you understand. And if you don't understand you will. Key word of advice If you sleep wake up cause you can't stop the street's or a product of the streets therefore DACEO YOu'll Playing I'm Not THE MIXTAPE ALBUM BEFORE THE ALBUM on Block's In TAMPA 2/23/07

dude ALWAYS posts like this.. and even the people in the HH community, with their slang'd out selves, clown dude..

taken from thh.com:

This a Key word of advice to you Lyricist,rappers,crew,clicks think you doing Bigshit No the shi† you"ll think you"ll doing is just what it is what you think. At the end of the day if you not Here for the taking push your shi† back and far out of my range cause I'm taking my product which is life from a the streets to the streets and streets gone listen and Making Me That Dude to watch period in any state,block or Hood you understand. And if you don't understand you will. Key word of advice If you sleep wake up cause you can't stop the street's or a product of the streets therefore DACEO YOu'll Playing I'm Not THE MIXTAPE ALBUM BEFORE THE ALBUM on Block's In TAMPA 2/23/07

dude ALWAYS posts like this.. and even the people in the HH community, with their slang'd out selves, clown dude..

Dear Casy or Casey or Kayce or Case or Mingle or KC,

I know this might be asking much but is there anyway possible you can hook me up with this mastermind of the verbs? From what I can tell he really has it going on with his street talk and I have to prove myself as a thug. Please let him know I would like to be his apprentice in Thugology.

Sincerely,
BeeRad Jizzy - Thug Of UF

:fly: :fly: :fly: