Where Were the Tampa UF Members This Weekend?

You shouldn't be mad regardless. Based on Beerad's posts I'd say it's obvious that he has some overwhelming physical attraction to you, and pretending to be angry at you is the only way he knows how to express it. In other words, he wants to bang you but doesn't think he has a shot, so he's pissed.

I'm not kidding. Or am I? Only time will tell.

:shifty:

I love my Dharma, the jokes are just cause atom and I were troopers. I prolly checked to make sure she was ok a good 10 times during the night. I hate seeing people feel bad and made sure she was as comfy as possible. Now that I know shes feeling better, its fair game :fly:

He was only lost temporarily and at the time we were trying to gather everyone for a picture, so we went looking for him. If we had lost you, we would have gone looking for you as well.

As far as A, B & D go - those things were just damn sexy. Don't you like girls?

No comment on C.

You have to see it from our point of view.

Outside smoking a cigarette and we see people searching the entire house, under couchs, behind paintings, under beds. We walk in to help you guys find the at that point "missing item". After watching everyone looking in random places we ask what was missing, you guys say "Scott". We then for the next 30 minutes try to figure out how you guys lost an entire PERSON :fly: . Although we made it into so much more it was just funny that a person managed to lose themself and vice versa :D

I love my Dharma, the jokes are just cause atom and I were troopers. I prolly checked to make sure she was ok a good 10 times during the night. I hate seeing people feel bad and made sure she was as comfy as possible. Now that I know shes feeling better, its fair game :fly:

I wouldn't worry. Even in her state of sickness, that mohawk would have won her over. Honestly, your reported incessant talking and hot plumpness and mohawkness certainly won ME over :drool:

:heart:

I wouldn't worry. Even in her state of sickness, that mohawk would have won her over. Honestly, your reported incessant talking and hot plumpness and mohawkness certainly won ME over :drool:

:heart:

None of my friends like the 2 foot mohawk, I personally do and it has worked out well the last couple times I have went out.

Wait, I wonder if thats where my phone went.

None of my friends like the 2 foot mohawk, I personally do and it has worked out well the last couple times I have went out.

BWHAHAH I just want the forum to know that I had to open the sun roof so that Brad could get in my car.

But more importantly, does the carpet match the curtains? :drool: :fly:

Damn you people and your pictures. You make me very jealous I live in a cold and boring place. At least Mikey has the right idea and is moving out. I am stupid and just bought a place :(

BWHAHAH I just want the forum to know that I had to open the sun roof so that Brad could get in my car.

This is true, she did literally have to open the sun roof so my hair could fit in. :fly:

Thanx for picking me up and driving me home hunny! I owe you a strip tease tonight, 8pm, bedroom window.

lol I guess, if that's how they wear their hair there. :lol:

I swear to god when I went to get my hair done a couple weeks ago, out of the 8 guys I saw walk in .. 6 had their hair styled that way. Not all were 2ft tall .. but it was still pushed up into a hawk lol.

lol I guess, if that's how they wear their hair there. :lol:

I swear to god when I went to get my hair done a couple weeks ago, out of the 8 guys I saw walk in .. 6 had their hair styled that way. Not all were 2ft tall .. but it was still pushed up into a hawk lol.

Zac wore his like that this weekend, lol. I actually have to use hair glue and the sides are/were shaved. My hair grows to quick :(

*Is officially pissed because she did not even get invited*

I kid...I kid. It looks like you all had a lot of fun. Thanks for the laughs with those wonderful pictures.

Well I am just going to have to head up a Cleveland-only meet. That way Mikey and I can just stare at each other while we sip beer.... yeah.... and won't you be jealous....

:(