Where Were the Tampa UF Members This Weekend?

Where are the man hunt pics? :tard:

I have no clue, but we did make sure that we remembered the man hunt in the morning by taking a picture with us holding all 5 fingers out. How that had anything to do with the weird ass manhunt u guys were on, I have no clue but it worked.

What, I enjoy talking when wasted, it happens

At least I dont do...

A. Get into a hot tub with 4 other people of my same gender
B. Wear a bikini and pink shirt
C. Puke and hide in a room all night
D. Run around moaning and making sound effects
E. Lose a FULL GROWN PERSON and have a manhunt for them

Do I really need to continue? Yes I talk alot, fuck all yall!!!!

He was only lost temporarily and at the time we were trying to gather everyone for a picture, so we went looking for him. If we had lost you, we would have gone looking for you as well.

As far as A, B & D go - those things were just damn sexy. Don't you like girls?

No comment on C.

He was only lost temporarily and at the time we were trying to gather everyone for a picture, so we went looking for him. If we had lost you, we would have gone looking for you as well.

As far as A, B & D go - those things were just damn sexy. Don't you like girls?

No comment on C.

Fuck you Joe, at least your wife loves me. ;)

Fuck you Joe, at least your wife loves me. ;)

I was going to just leave C out altogether to avoid just that reaction. I need to remember to always go with my gut.

How about this:
As for C, poor little thing, sometimes people get sick at parties. So stop making fun of her.
- Was that better?

Yes, thank you. :heart:

You shouldn't be mad regardless. Based on Beerad's posts I'd say it's obvious that he has some overwhelming physical attraction to you, and pretending to be angry at you is the only way he knows how to express it. In other words, he wants to bang you but doesn't think he has a shot, so he's pissed.

I'm not kidding. Or am I? Only time will tell.

:shifty:

You shouldn't be mad regardless. Based on Beerad's posts I'd say it's obvious that he has some overwhelming physical attraction to you, and pretending to be angry at you is the only way he knows how to express it. In other words, he wants to bang you but doesn't think he has a shot, so he's pissed.

I'm not kidding. Or am I? Only time will tell.

:shifty:

I'm not mad. Everyone was awesome to me at the party they kept coming in and checking on me. I got back rubs. To bad I was too sick to enjoy them. In regards to Beerad, he knows that I will bear his pleasantly plumb Canadian children one day. :heart:

It seems to me all you Tamponians just need to shag everyone ruthlessly for a straight weekend until you are a giant heap of exhausted and sweaty bodies quivering and shaking with orgasmic glow.

I just ask that you have a webcam of the event and send me a link :heart:

It seems to me all you Tamponians just need to shag everyone ruthlessly for a straight weekend until you are a giant heap of exhausted and sweaty bodies quivering and shaking with orgasmic glow.

I just ask that you have a webcam of the event and send me a link :heart:

I'm so emotionally confused right now about the fact that something a gay guy typed has gotten me all hot and bothered.