Where should we go on vacation?

ceiling fly said:
Yeah, I'm serious. What are the dates again? We'd probably only be able to show up for a weekend. (Maybe an extra day if Ape can get off...)
We figured we would take off for Orlando either Sunday afternoon or Monday morning. But we are extremely flexible, extremely :fly:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
We figured we would take off for Orlando either Sunday afternoon or Monday morning. But we are extremely flexible, extremely :fly:

I'll have to meet up with you guys to verify said flexibility :drool:

<3

as far as i'm concerned, it's on the calendar. so that's friday, oct. 13 through sometime the next week. fly, do you and ape want a room here? i'll go ahead and book our two rooms for you and the burgers.
let's talk about what all y'all want to do, and is there anyone else interested in the atlanta meat?

Thorn Bird said:
as far as i'm concerned, it's on the calendar. so that's friday, oct. 13 through sometime the next week. fly, do you and ape want a room here? i'll go ahead and book our two rooms for you and the burgers.
let's talk about what all y'all want to do, and is there anyone else interested in the atlanta meat?

Of course I'm interested, but since you jerks can't wait till next year I won't be able to come. :mad:

Thorn Bird said:

you know I'll be thar

*Fuxx Burger* said:
:hi2u:

We can certainly take you to Orlando on Sunday, and/or Monday (if we can get the time off).

*Fuxx Burger* said:
So who've we got for sure?
Fuxx
Fat Burger
Thorn
Spange
Fly
Ape
WAW

Cmon we need more then that! We're bringing our gay play mat :shifty:

other atlantans:
theac
pandora
ryokurin
spyder

i dunno. i find it kinda disturbing and weird running off to meet people from the internet...:thrawn:

thrawn said:
i dunno. i find it kinda disturbing and weird running off to meet people from the internet...:thrawn:

well, this is just a friendly thing. it's not like you're meeting someone for romantic purposes or anything. THAT'S weird.

:haaay: fly and ape!!! :fly:

Thorn Bird said:
well, this is just a friendly thing. it's not like you're meeting someone for romantic purposes or anything. THAT'S weird.
:haaay: fly and ape!!! :fly:

You know I've been craving to come back since my first visit. Those ATL gals sure know how to show a guy a good time :fly: