Where should we go on vacation?

Well we found a hotel in Orlando. I was going to book it last night but we want to wait until we book our flights (which hopefully we will do within the next few weeks.)

We are trying to decide what our better way to go would be. Round trip flight to Orlando, with a stop in Atlanta, and just not continue onto Orlando. Or book 2 seperate flights (which looks to be more expensive). However only Delta has flights with a stop in Atlanta. United dosen't- and we have a coupon for their airline. So we need to figure out what our best deal will be.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Well we found a hotel in Orlando. I was going to book it last night but we want to wait until we book our flights (which hopefully we will do within the next few weeks.)

We are trying to decide what our better way to go would be. Round trip flight to Orlando, with a stop in Atlanta, and just not continue onto Orlando. Or book 2 seperate flights (which looks to be more expensive). However only Delta has flights with a stop in Atlanta. United dosen't- and we have a coupon for their airline. So we need to figure out what our best deal will be.
What is your schedule. Ape and I can certainly take you guys to Orlando on our return, if you'd like.

Ok, we are ready to start booking things. Thorn we need to touch base. Fly if you are serious about us driving back with you, I'll have FB get in touch with you so we know when to book our hotel.

On a side note, can someone promise to take us to Chick Fil a? I've eaten there but FB hasn't- and he's dying to go to one.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Ok, we are ready to start booking things. Thorn we need to touch base. Fly if you are serious about us driving back with you, I'll have FB get in touch with you so we know when to book our hotel.

On a side note, can someone promise to take us to Chick Fil a? I've eaten there but FB hasn't- and he's dying to go to one.

oh hells yeah. we can take you to chick-fil-a. Get some chicken biscuits and starbucks for breakfast. ;) I'll have to see about getting the days off that you guys will be in town that way I can pick ya'll up from the airport and stuff.

SpangeMonkee said:
oh hells yeah. we can take you to chick-fil-a. Get some chicken biscuits and starbucks for breakfast. ;) I'll have to see about getting the days off that you guys will be in town that way I can pick ya'll up from the airport and stuff.
omg chick-fil-a and waffle house are two things I really really really miss about the south :o

edit: and MELLOW MUSHROOM, omfg take them to mellow mushroom!!!! :drool:

edit2: HOLY fRACK there's a chick-fil-a in racine like 20 miles from me! :eek:

FlyNavy said:
omg chick-fil-a and waffle house are two things I really really really miss about the south :o

edit: and MELLOW MUSHROOM, omfg take them to mellow mushroom!!!! :drool:

edit2: HOLY fRACK there's a chick-fil-a in racine like 20 miles from me! :eek:
The waffle House has moved north of the Mason-Dixon line. Carlisle PA has had one for ~10 years.

*Fuxx Burger* said:

Yeah, I'm serious. What are the dates again? We'd probably only be able to show up for a weekend. (Maybe an extra day if Ape can get off...)

ceiling fly said:
Yeah, I'm serious. What are the dates again? We'd probably only be able to show up for a weekend. (Maybe an extra day if Ape can get off...)

Yeah, I'm curious of the dates everyone will be in ATL.

Fat Burger said:
Curent plan is for us to fly into Atlanta the evening of the 13th and head down to Orlando whenever for the next week.

Nooooooo, I am going to DC that weekend :( I guess I'm out guys.

SpangeMonkee said:
Well we will most likely be flying in on Friday, Oct 13th. I think the flight comes in late afternoon. But we can take a cab, thats no problem :)

Edit: Beaten by FB :(