Where is everyone from?

Born:Tacoma, WA.

Lived in:
Washington, Hawaii, California, Arizona, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Kansas, Puerto Rico, Washington DC, Virginia.

Went to college: Ohio

Currently live in Ohio.

KNYTE said:
I'm from Utah, and next time Scooter comes over to play games or whatever we will once again have a 100% attendance Utah meat!

100% attendance, take that ATL! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I have a 100% Columbus meet every day....and we had a 100% Ohio meet last weekend.

Coqui said:
Born:Tacoma, WA.

Lived in:
Washington, Hawaii, California, Arizona, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Kansas, Puerto Rico, Washington DC, Virginia.

Went to college: Ohio

Currently live in Ohio.
needs to move to michigan.

canmap.gif

*Fuxx Burger* said:
[IG]http://www.midgetforhire.com/upload/canmap.gif[/IMG]

Wow, you are really far from FB (he is in Oregon, right?), I thought you were at least in the parts of Canada near him. How often do you guys see each other?

kiwi said:
Wow, you are really far from FB (he is in Oregon, right?), I thought you were at least in the parts of Canada near him. How often do you guys see each other?
I saw him all the time when I was at school :p We were only 5 hrs apart.

I have only been home for a little over 2 months. I am going there on the 13th of July for 2 weeks.
Then I wont see him again till October :(

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I saw him all the time when I was at school :p We were only 5 hrs apart.

I have only been home for a little over 2 months. I am going there on the 13th of July for 2 weeks.
Then I wont see him again till October :(

I thought you and FB lived together... :confused: I don't know where I got that from.