Ontopic Where do you sit when you ride share (Uber, Lyft, Etc)

Where do you sit when you Uber

• Front Seat

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Back Seat

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Varies

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I've never used a ride share

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Backseat. Behind the driver. With my concealed carry permit prominently displayed. And one hand hidden inside my jacket at all times.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
UBER and Chicago cabs were trying to screw my daughter & me for a ride last Sunday night. Concert ended. 11:45pm. Needed a $15 lift to Union Station & they were pulling up to everyone, 'you going to union station? $30!' We walked 4 blocks (away from bad traffic) toward union station & on our 4th 'negotiation' I asked the driver 'union station. How much?' & he looks at me confused and says, 'Eight or Nine bucks?' So we got in. Regular fare.

UBER and Chicago cabs were trying to screw my daughter & me for a ride last Sunday night. Concert ended. 11:45pm. Needed a $15 lift to Union Station & they were pulling up to everyone, 'you going to union station? $30!' We walked 4 blocks (away from bad traffic) toward union station & on our 4th 'negotiation' I asked the driver 'union station. How much?' & he looks at me confused and says, 'Eight or Nine bucks?' So we got in. Regular fare.
yeah I got hella fucked over by a Chicago cab, dude said the card reader worked when I got in, but then when it was time to pay was like lolno cash only and told me how much he expected with tip, not how much the ride actually was, and ended up with more because he "couldn't" make change

yeah I got hella fucked over by a Chicago cab, dude said the card reader worked when I got in, but then when it was time to pay was like lolno cash only and told me how much he expected with tip, not how much the ride actually was, and ended up with more because he "couldn't" make change

Thats when you note his license number and report his ass.