Where did you meet your SO? - sp error

elpmis said:
don't try to cover it up, you were implying that moose's girlfriend is much larger than you are and that in the picture it looks like she'd sooner stab moose in the face than let him eat the rest of that pizza

and that she's eyeing the person behind the camera like a small anchove

thrawn said:
and that she's eyeing the person behind the camera like a small anchove
I think what Pandora was implying was that if she painted moose's girlfriend black she could probably host an award winning daytime television show called Oprah

Pandora said:
:lol: Wow I'm getting all kindsa attention. You guys must be really board today.
by "board" you mean "barn" and by "barn" you mean "animal" and by "animal" you mean "moose" so what you're implying here is that moose finally found himself a moose

that's so wrong Pandora, you have no shame

Pandora said:
:lol: Wow I'm getting all kindsa attention. You guys must be really board today.

i paused star trek: first contact to point out my disgust at these vile comments, not bored at all. i think i might just go back to my movie, at least the engineer is colored. they know how to treat people in the 24th century.

elpmis said:
wtf thrawn how the hell did you get over a 100 grand in marklar :lol:

i waited for pandora to rape and pillage the native people then profited from their demise

thrawn said:
i paused star trek: first contact to point out my disgust at these vile comments, not bored at all. i think i might just go back to my movie, at least the engineer is colored. they know how to treat people in the 24th century.

I have better things to do with my time than spellcheck for you girls. First Contact eh? Alice is such a hawtie. Whoever thought the borg could be that hawt. oh wait...7 of 9....

Pandora said:
I have better things to do with my time than spellcheck for you girls. First Contact eh? Alice is such a hawtie. Whoever thought the borg could be that hawt. oh wait...7 of 9....

why'd it have to be girls?