Where did you meet your SO? - sp error

moose said:
we met at work, i poked her on facebook :fly:

IMG_0671.jpg

theac and pandora, twenty pounds and a head of hair ago

Pandora said:
Not even close. Oddly enough Metro looks more like theac than anyone else I've ever seen. 20 lbs?! :lol: No way, thank god. try again. ;)
so what you're saying is that moose's girlfriend is much heavier than you are?

elpmis said:
Pandora's thinking 30 or 40 lbs. heavier probably, what do you think thrawn?

well i dont like to throw stones, i have a slight weight problem myself. but by her tone, shes thinking a short hundredweight.

thrawn said:
well i dont like to throw stones, i have a slight weight problem myself. but by her tone, shes thinking a short hundredweight.
now now thrawn, I wouldn't say you had a weight problem at all, infact, you looked quite fit.

a short hundredweight is what I'm thinking Pandora meant as well

Pandora said:
You're such a Drama Queen. :lol:

What I'm saying is that I've never gained 20lbs....unless you count when I was a kid and growing up. I weigh about 10lbs more than what I weighed in highschool.

why did you have to assume i meant twenty pounds heavier?

Pandora said:
You're such a Drama Queen. :lol:

What I'm saying is that I've never gained 20lbs....unless you count when I was a kid and growing up. I weigh about 10lbs more than what I weighed in highschool.
don't try to cover it up, you were implying that moose's girlfriend is much larger than you are and that in the picture it looks like she'd sooner stab moose in the face than let him eat the rest of that pizza

elpmis said:
now now thrawn, I wouldn't say you had a weight problem at all, infact, you looked quite fit.

a short hundredweight is what I'm thinking Pandora meant as well

Isnt "hundredweight" german for "fatass"?
Or is my brains all funked agains?

hey thrawn, do you think it took Pandora 10 minutes to figure out how to make 'drama queen' a larger font, pink, and in italics?