Tampa Whelp, I've seen too much now, I'm off to kill myself.

us new folks may or may not have dragged it over

I've heard it numerous times before on other boards. It's just been tossed around here a lot in the last few days.

Huh? Hello internet 2010?

SILENCE!

attachment.php

Last edited:
You know that guy fucks her fat rolls.

I bet he has a map/checklist of the different "zones" of her body that he's trying to complete before heart disease finally takes her.

edit: Body part bucket list.

Last edited:
Here's the baffling thing: there's no way she could have gotten to that point on her own. You need a whole goddamn support crew once you reach a certain point. Did no one, once that point was reached, stop to think that Mama Kilimanjaro over there should have one wheelbarrow of cake fewer?

Here's the baffling thing: there's no way she could have gotten to that point on her own. You need a whole goddamn support crew once you reach a certain point. Did no one, once that point was reached, stop to think that Mama Kilimanjaro over there should have one wheelbarrow of cake fewer?

Yeah, I've never understood this.

You'd think that after someone hit the 400lbs mark people around them would go "Intervention time, here's your 1500 calories for the day, no go the fuck outside".

I know this dude Fat Rob who is like 400-500lbs and he still walks and drives and shit but it costs him! Like 10min just to get out of the car and shit. Anyhoo I was in his car the other day and he had SO much junk food in the back seat. And it wasn't "normal fat ppl junk food" like chips and burgers. This dude had whole chickens from the Rotisserie @ the grocery store, he had 2 of them. Just the carcass and bones and some skin left over :barf: and he had king size tubs of macaroni salad and shit like that. I was so disgusted. I think he saw me staring and he felt bad. Good. He's lucky I only gave him a dirty look cuz most obese people gross me out. But I needed a ride since I was drunk.