Tampa Whelp, I've seen too much now, I'm off to kill myself.

I know this dude Fat Rob who is like 400-500lbs and he still walks and drives and shit but it costs him! Like 10min just to get out of the car and shit. Anyhoo I was in his car the other day and he had SO much junk food in the back seat. And it wasn't "normal fat ppl junk food" like chips and burgers. This dude had whole chickens from the Rotisserie @ the grocery store, he had 2 of them. Just the carcass and bones and some skin left over :barf: and he had king size tubs of macaroni salad and shit like that. I was so disgusted. I think he saw me staring and he felt bad. Good. He's lucky I only gave him a dirty look cuz most obese people gross me out. But I needed a ride since I was drunk.

... you fucked Fat Rob, didnt you?

Groce! I wouldn't fawk a fat dude with Kiwis vagina!!!

Fat people really gross me out. Fat Rob is always panting and out of breath just trynna move from point A to B. it's quite disgusting.

Wait, what would you screw with my vagina then?

SCo5E.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know this dude Fat Rob who is like 400-500lbs and he still walks and drives and shit but it costs him! Like 10min just to get out of the car and shit. Anyhoo I was in his car the other day and he had SO much junk food in the back seat. And it wasn't "normal fat ppl junk food" like chips and burgers. This dude had whole chickens from the Rotisserie @ the grocery store, he had 2 of them. Just the carcass and bones and some skin left over :barf: and he had king size tubs of macaroni salad and shit like that. I was so disgusted. I think he saw me staring and he felt bad. Good. He's lucky I only gave him a dirty look cuz most obese people gross me out. But I needed a ride since I was drunk.

:lol:

GROCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE.

The huffing & puffing that fat people do when they walk throughout stores so makes me cringe.

Let me get this straight, you hang out with Fat Rob? You sure you don't just want to get back with your ex husband? Things are going poorly in your life.

Let me get this straight, you hang out with Fat Rob? You sure you don't just want to get back with your ex husband? Things are going poorly in your life.

I don't HANG with Lard Rob, i was drunk and needed a ride home from the bar. He's the type of guy who is always there to help "chicks" out and prob fap about them when he gets home to his pig pen!

I don't HANG with Lard Rob, i was drunk and needed a ride home from the bar. He's the type of guy who is always there to help "chicks" out and prob fap about them when he gets home to his pig pen!

In other words he is duke. :fly:

shit, I've become spiteful in my old age. Bitches better learn to deal with their own shit, I ain't got time for hand holding no weeping quimbot.