whats your holiday schedule? Working??

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
Mine is pretty lax..

Today is food day at work, we're making omellets. Then its off to Wing House at 3:00pm for a Top Tier christmas party .

Pickup the g/f (and maybe a new Sony VPH projector for the apt.)
Party all night
Might be bailing my brother out of jail (he's a tard)

Tomorrow, wake up bright and early (in the afternoon)
have a nice lunch, off to the parent folk house to celebrate my brothers birthday (unless he's in jail) and his wifes birthday

Christmas .. WOOHOO, give presents to my neices and nephews (thats all its about now anyway)
have brunch. Play cards and board games with the family.

Take g/f to my house.. give her present :drool:
Off to work on the 26th and 27th.

i volunteered to cover the shift its an extra 500 bux and everyone else here has kids and whatnot.

So whats your schedule? How busy are you going to be?

Flying out for the holidays, if so have you already?

going to my parents' this weekend, then to mississippi to see extended family, then back here to meet the other side's extended family.

santa is coming tomorrow night, and I CANNOT WAIT to see her face on christmas day. :D

everyone have a safe and blessed christmas/jewish holiday!!

Has anyone ever noticed that pa loves to give us the details about his life? Anyone? :fly:

My holiday is going to consist of absolutely nothing. Probably go to my parents' house for dinner and presents or whatever. And then come home.

Sarcasmo said:
Has anyone ever noticed that pa loves to give us the details about his life? Anyone? :fly:

Really? I hadnt noticed.

I also, am doing as little as possible. Maybe dinner with the inlaws, & dinner with my 'rents, but that should be it. The rest of the time Ill be napping between finishing 12packs of shiner.

Today... Playing it by ear - if it is busy, I stay if it is slow, I go. Im hoping to be out of here either way by three.

We are off Monday and the following Monday in observance of the Holidays; but I am taking off next Wednesday thru Tuesday. I think Shawn and I will go down to Anna Maria Island to scout out Wedding locations.

Tonight? Wing House with my co-workers and Wine with Shawn's family after he gets off work (hopefully I won't be too drunk by then). Tomorrow is My families for the Evening and his Mom's Christmas Day. Our "alone time" is Christmas Day night.

Sarcasmo said:
Has anyone ever noticed that pa loves to give us the details about his life? Anyone? :fly:.

Didn't he tell Visker the other day this forum is not his blog? :rolleyes:

Besides that fact, I'm doing nothing. I'm taking advantage of this "holiday season" :lol:

Work 7 - 4 today
see a "guy" about a "dog"
finish intake manifold install on GF's truck

work 8 - 12 tomorrow
Christmas with the fam

Dinner with the fam on sunday

work on my car on monday

Should be a great weekend. :(

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm out at noon. Sweeeet. I've been working out like a mother all week too, so tonight is beer reward night. Ziegen, Shiner, and Fat Tire.

Knyte is also out at noon. No real plans today, or tomorrow. Christmas morning here opening presents, than over to his parents for the afternoon. We also have a lazy Monday.

Next week for New Year's we are headed to my parents to celebrate and blow stuff up with the firecrackers Knyte has been saving for months (can't shoot them off in the summer, it's too dry, so we are now that there is snow).

CletusJones said:
I'm jealous, there are no weird beers like that available in my area. :(

Depending on where you are there is always some bar who serves beer from around the world. I know we have a place called Hoppers, and if you can drink 100 different beers in something like 30 or 60 days you get your name on the wall. Some are really BAD. I'm just waiting until we move closer to this place to try the contest. :D

Candy said:
Fat Tire :drool:
Thought they only sold them out west. I know of only one bar around here with that kind of selection.

Fat Tire is everywhere in Dallas. Don't know about elsewhere. Every happy hour I go to I end up with that, Newcastle, or Shiner.

Candy said:
Depending on where you are there is always some bar who serves beer from around the world. I know we have a place called Hoppers, and if you can drink 100 different beers in something like 30 or 60 days you get your name on the wall. Some are really BAD. I'm just waiting until we move closer to this place to try the contest. :D
There's a bar that's got 120+ different kinds of beer, I did the "century club" thing where you drink all 100 and get a free jacket. I wasn't impressed with the majority of them. Some were excellent but most were mediocre.

Candy said:
Texas Area? I'm on Florida's gulf coast. I just remember their being a huge Fat Tire market in Colorado. It's good stuff.

we have Fat Tire in Orlando at Jax 5th Ave.

next time we have a meet remind me and i'll bring you a 12 pack or something..