whats your holiday schedule? Working??

I'm off starting today, and go back to work on the 3rd. We're having my parents over for dinner tomorrow night, having Christmas with just the two of us on the actual day, then my family's Christmas on Boxing Day (the day after Christmas, for those not in the know).

Next week we're mostly catching up with people we don't have a chance to spend as much time with as we'd like (BIGDOV IF YOU CAN READ THIS CALL ME). Not sure about New Year's yet, we'll keep you posted :fly:

elpmis said:
PBF082ADChristmasCards.jpg
Who is the 3 of clubs?

Have worked 60 hours this week, tomorrow 800-1700... Labour laws keep us closed on Christmas day, and I'm covering for 5 people next week...

this is me, laughing at all you suckers who worked all week, and will work next week.

i went in for 2 hours on monday, and i don't have to go back until the 4th. paid vacation during the holiday season rules.

Whizzleteets said:
this is me, laughing at all you suckers who worked all week, and will work next week.

i went in for 2 hours on monday, and i don't have to go back until the 4th. paid vacation during the holiday season rules.
Im out too. :p

Whizzleteets said:

Laugh it up bitch. Just because you do work doesnt mean you have to, and not everyone cares about some stupid fucking holiday.

FlamingGlory said:
Laugh it up bitch. Just because you do work doesnt mean you have to, and not everyone cares about some stupid fucking holiday.
What the fuck are you furious about now? New Korn CD sold out?