what's your favorite christmas song/carol?

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
i'm decorating the house/tree today, and ol' harry connick jr. is puttin' me in the mood. and for christmastime, too. :pandora:
What Child Is This? is my FAVORITE christmas song. i hate i only have a few days a year i can hear it. course, it makes it all that more special. like girl scout cookies.
so i'm all sappy and happy and emotional, and i'm wondering what all my co-workers (YOU) like to listen to. :D

Well I burned a copy of Slayer - God Hates Us All for work the other day. A much better choice than The Brian Wilson Christmas album.

Thorn Bird said:
What Child Is This?
This is one of my favs. I literally get all misty eyed when I hear it. It's so beautiful.

And of course The Chipmunks Song (Christmas Don't Be Late) By Alvin and the Chipmunks :D
I just want a hoola hoop!

ChikkenNoodul said:
That's an awesome song, it's on my Dr. Demento Christmas CD

Only a hippopottamus will doooo

Really? I heard it once YEARS ago and I have never been able to find it again. I thought it was the cuetest christmas song.....I wanna copy, any chance you are my secret santa? :fly:

Bubbles said:
Carol of the Bells is hands down my favorite

I'm with you on this one.

I'm excited for Christmas this year, and listening to Christmas music too much isn't even putting me off. On Thursday, itburnswhenipee and I are going to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and I'm really excited for that. I can't wait. :)

The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas to You) - Nat King Cole
O Tannenbaum - Nat King Cole
White Christmas - Bing Crosby

/thread