what's your favorite christmas song/carol?

The Little Drummer Boy \ Carol of the Drums - this was my grandma's favorite and it's mine also :heart:

I love anything Manheim Steamroller. As far as one fav Christmas song I can't think of anything that stands out right now.

makes me crazy!

all though my teen and college years working retail in malls, that stuff starts in november.

Anything by TSO really. My favs are Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24(which everyone else calls Carol of the Bells), Wish Liszt(Toy Shop Madness), and Queen of the Winter Night. We are trying to see them this year, but they're in town the day we're going to leave for RI. We might have to go to Syracuse to see them at later date (might be able to meet them if we do that, since Pogo's uncle is good friends with the drummer)

Last edited:
ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm not, but there could be a way to get you a copy :shifty:

Got an email address that'll take MP3's? Failing that, I could mail it to you :fly:

What's this "mail" you speak of? Is it one of those things you old people reminisce about? :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm not, but there could be a way to get you a copy :shifty:

Got an email address that'll take MP3's? Failing that, I could mail it to you :fly:

I don't know what my email takes and I'm still not quite sure what and mp3 is anyway...... I am a COMPLETE computer :tard:

I can however provide with the snail mail address. :hs: