What's the last thing that made you misty?

InnerMuse said:
:(
I'm not a big fan of funerals. Although, when my boss died in 03, they had us laughing at the wake. She was such a great ol' lady. Hopefully the wake will recharge some fantastic memories for you that'll leave you with a smile.
Well considering I'm 4000 miles away from my family, I wont be making it to the wake this afternoon.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Well considering I'm 4000 miles away from my family, I wont be making it to the wake this afternoon.

I know the feeling, my moms had to fly to Canada and back like 5 times this year cause of my grampa going through stomach cancer. It sucks being far away from your family I know the feeling

there are only two movies I will admit to making me cry

The Land Before Time - when Littlefoot's mom dies :( to this day, even
Braveheart - very last scene

*Fuxx Burger* said:

:( slight oversight on my part. I must have missed the 4000 miles. Grab a photo album if you have one and have a lil wake of your own.

Edit: It's the good times that remain in our memories. If the photo album isn't do-able, call up some of your family that went and talk to them about it. It'll give you an opportunity to talk to family you may not have had contact with in a while.

Last edited:
Candy said:
I cried yesterday after getting yelled at by two customers in a row and having my hairdresser cancel on me at the last minute. True story, called Shawn at work and everything.

She does this when Macy's ends their White Sale as well...

elpmis said:
The first time I ran my first Glory Hole, that last nut did me in

edited for truthiness

SpangeMonkee said:
yeah, but that scene always seemed kinda cheesey to me. I won't even comment on the Land Before Time thing.
actually I don't think I cried....just felt really bad about seeing wallace die like that

but when littlefoot's all sad and talking to that old turtle about his mom it makes me feel like I'm eight again
lbt08.jpg

FlyNavy said:
actually I don't think I cried....just felt really bad about seeing wallace die like that

but when littlefoot's all sad and talking to that old turtle about his mom it makes me feel like I'm eight again
lbt08.jpg

What about All Dogs Go To Heaven. I wouldnt say I get misty, but it's creepy/sad as all hell. I mean Charlie GOES TO HELL.

200px-AllDogsGotoHeaven.jpg

about the only movie that really drove me to tears was "Radio Flyer" (with a 12 yr old Elijah Wood, seeing it later in life just made me feel old :( )That really old movie about two kids who were abused by their father.

The thing was when it came out, I knew even back then (1993) that movie had nothing to do about the kid being able to fly the wagon at the end.