What's the last thing that made you misty?

I can get pretty emotional, and can get a bit teary at movies or watching TV. But honestly I believe the last time I got misty was during mothers day and the day after mothers day, thinking about my friend Jacob who had passed on. He was from an old forum and we never met, but we became very close online. The first time I spoke with his mom was a few months after he died, when I called his house concerned that he hadn't been online in a long time. I thought about her for the last two mother's days in a row wondering if I should call her or send something, do something to let her know that I appreciated what she did in raising Jacob and bringing him into this world even if it ended much too prematurely. And actually I'm misty right now thinking about it.

now

mattcohn.com said:
I can get pretty emotional, and can get a bit teary at movies or watching TV. But honestly I believe the last time I got misty was during mothers day and the day after mothers day, thinking about my friend Jacob who had passed on. He was from an old forum and we never met, but we became very close online. The first time I spoke with his mom was a few months after he died, when I called his house concerned that he hadn't been online in a long time. I thought about her for the last two mother's days in a row wondering if I should call her or send something, do something to let her know that I appreciated what she did in raising Jacob and bringing him into this world even if it ended much too prematurely. And actually I'm misty right now thinking about it.

aim right now

djockeysd

*gdmf

i thought this was a pm

most likely a girl.

though lately there's been this commercial on the radio for a stop smoking program, it's a bunch of kids saying things like "i want you to quit so you won't run out of breath when we go hiking" and there's one bit where they're saying "so you'll be there for my high school graduation" "my college graduation" "my wedding day"

when that last little girl says that bit my heart skips a beat. it's very strange

Not since 1996. When I got my face smashed in playing hockey.

Or May 8th if you include intoxicating substances and brooding on girls.

Thorn Bird said:
i....don't remember. ahhh...grey's anatomy last week sometime. :eek:
Oh come on. I cant even remember wtf happened, bitch Liz's b/f died and a bunch of other stuff.

NOT THAT I WATCH THAT SHOW

My son's school put together a photo album of all his pictures they had of him since he started there. This is his last summer there. It's unbelieveable how much he's grown in the past two years from a toddler to a little boy. I use to hate dropping him off becuase he'd look so sad and I'd have to fight to keep from turning around and going back for him.

I think of the Season Finales the Office one was the best where Jim and Pam finally kiss.

Watching 24 last night got me emo. Season 2 Episode 1, when Kim wouldn't talk to Jack cause she wasn't ready. I thought, Jesus this poor guy has lost everything.

ChikkenNoodul said:
When I saw someone order a Laphroaig 30 on the rocks, and then pour club soda in
...No.

.....No.

Unpossible.

Although I did see someone put Dr. Pepper in Ol' Grandad once. Bastards.