What was the last game that you played...

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,363
Steam
mattressfish
...that just totally consumed your mind, even when you weren't playing? Ya know, you're eating dinner and plotting moves, new places to frag, new tactics, wanting to call for an airstrike in a busy intersection, etc...

What was the last game that did that for you?

fly said:
...that just totally consumed your mind, even when you weren't playing? Ya know, you're eating dinner and plotting moves, new places to frag, new tactics, wanting to call for an airstrike in a busy intersection, etc...

What was the last game that did that for you?
This is because your girlfriend left you for AOE, right?

Well let's see, last night I had a dream about World or Warcraft, where I had gotten my first PVP kill under the honor system. I wasn't sure if I had actually done that before logging off last night, so this morning I was forced to actually launch the game and check. Sadly, it only occured in my dream.

elpmis said:
my brother once said "You know a videogame owns you when you wake up extra early just to play it"
A video game owns you when you consider pissing into any recepticle within reach so you don't have to stop playing.

elpmis said:
my brother once said "You know a videogame owns you when you wake up extra early just to play it"

Today, I'm not playing it, I must be productive. The game makes me feel guilty, that there are other things in life I should be doing.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: s

ChikkenNoodul said:
That's what empty beer bottles are for
Real men use a cathedar
m969a.jpg

Star Ocean 3 for me. I dream about levelling up. I wake up with my hands holding an imaginary dual shock controller. I think about strategy for getting my characters strong enough to fight the final battle. I argue with myself about how long it will take Sophia to obtain all of her Symbology spells.
:(

Usually role playing games consume me like that. Neverwinter Nights for example. I haven't had a game do that to me in awhile, though. I haven't played any games at my house in months though, either...:(