What was the last dream you had?

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
₥0
My last dream was a strange one. I dreamed I was Jack Bauer (thanks to Fuxx now becoming obsessed with 24 and having a crush on Jack). My mission was to attack a cult who was convincing everyone that Jesus was returning on 6/6/6. I'm assuming they were actually going to release nerve gas on 6/6/6 or something. Anyhow, I didn't have any black clothes, so I had to borrow them from someone else. My gun was also missing the clip, so I had to borrow that too. But then I was ready to go.

I broke in and shot a bunch of people, then of course got captured. The cult leader apparently really did believe that Jesus was coming (or was just still pretending), and told me that Jesus was going to mark his chosen people by smearing poop under their eyes. Of course, Jack Bauer doesn't put up with anyone's shit (lol!!!!), so I proceeded to escape.

Of course, they had tiny ceiling-mounted gun turrets everywhere, which started shooting at me. I started dodging in a circular fashion, then next thing I know I'm dancing with one of the cult members, also in a circular fashion. Eventually I was able to escape into the back yard of the house behind them.

24 related...

I had a dream the other night that a nuke went off in the US. Pandamonium ensued. I spent the entire dream trying to figure out where Chikken lived at the ranch, so I could go there and be safe.

i remember a total of two dreams from my first 25 years. been remembering quite a few more since then. the last one i recall had something to do with me, d and our two kids.

The last dream that I had was about my neighbors. They start projects and never finish them. Then half of the time, they do a half ass job. My dream was that they were installing a sprinkler system between our house and theirs. The yard was completely torn apart and the project never got finished.

ceiling fly said:
24 related...

I had a dream the other night that a nuke went off in the US. Pandamonium ensued. I spent the entire dream trying to figure out where Chikken lived at the ranch, so I could go there and be safe.

WTF I've had a 24 dream too.

One dream I found out I had a 8 year old daughter that I never knew about and fly got mad and left me to Ethiopia where he joined a tribe and wore a tux. I went looking for him to come back, and he looked so damn hot all done up with a tux and tribe make-up.

BadMojo said:
The last dream that I had was about my neighbors. They start projects and never finish them. Then half of the time, they do a half ass job. My dream was that they were installing a sprinkler system between our house and theirs. The yard was completely torn apart and the project never got finished.
Are you sure that isn't 'nev?!?!?!??!?!?! :omy:

funny you ask. last night, i had a dream that i was at a fair. it was a weird, abnormal one. i was riding this dinosaur thing but looked and felt like stilt legs, putting me waaaay up in the trees. i had to wait to take my turn amid the slush/gunk/swamp thing we were in, and i got to go. then i was going too fast and the whole thing broke and i fell off. when i got up, i found a crushed, muddy, white flower instead of what i was riding. as i was leaving, this guy who was in the band handed me a piece of paper. seems he was watching me all night (we were at this fair at night,) and was interested in me. why? well, i met him at his factory place, and there were people all over the place. one or two were leading me on a tour, and then i ended up in this room where there were dozens of people lying on a floating mat, and their eyes and neck were hooked up to this sci-fi looking thing. turns out, i was in a vampire factory, and after two years of being hooked up to this machine (and by two years, i mean like several hours,) you'd come to with red eyes and pale skin. they were very nice vampires, but you couldn't leave, and you had to drink blood.
change to me touring my old work place, but instead of teaching, all the teachers were on the phone, no kids. then we'd get up, go stand in line, push trains down a track, then go home. this place was in the ghetto, and i don't know why we were pushing trains. all the people waiting for their turns to push the trains looked like jewish people, going to a concentration camp.

i woke up very confused. maybe i was sucking the life outta jews. :iono:

you asked. :fly: my dreams are always messed up like this.

Thorn Bird said:
funny you ask. last night, i had a dream that i was at a fair. it was a weird, abnormal one. i was riding this dinosaur thing but looked and felt like stilt legs, putting me waaaay up in the trees. i had to wait to take my turn amid the slush/gunk/swamp thing we were in, and i got to go. then i was going too fast and the whole thing broke and i fell off. when i got up, i found a crushed, muddy, white flower instead of what i was riding. as i was leaving, this guy who was in the band handed me a piece of paper. seems he was watching me all night (we were at this fair at night,) and was interested in me. why? well, i met him at his factory place, and there were people all over the place. one or two were leading me on a tour, and then i ended up in this room where there were dozens of people lying on a floating mat, and their eyes and neck were hooked up to this sci-fi looking thing. turns out, i was in a vampire factory, and after two years of being hooked up to this machine (and by two years, i mean like several hours,) you'd come to with red eyes and pale skin. they were very nice vampires, but you couldn't leave, and you had to drink blood.
change to me touring my old work place, but instead of teaching, all the teachers were on the phone, no kids. then we'd get up, go stand in line, push trains down a track, then go home. this place was in the ghetto, and i don't know why we were pushing trains. all the people waiting for their turns to push the trains looked like jewish people, going to a concentration camp.

i woke up very confused. maybe i was sucking the life outta jews. :iono:

you asked. :fly: my dreams are always messed up like this.

What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. You.

I had a dream about throwing April's crippled, lifeless legs around my neck, her fatty tummy rolls crushing the top of my head as I rammed an egg beater 2 feet into her fat bitch cave

I love fat crippled bitches about as much as I love me a nev sandwich