What was the last dream you had?

thrawn said:
so i can get medication like that if i complain about an ear infection?

:lol: i wish i could blame it on drugs. my dreams are always crazy. and i mean CRAZY. good thing i'm normal when i'm awake. :D

I have a recurring dream where I think I am in college still and I want to go to class. But I can never remember my schedule and I have no idea how to get my schedule. So I'm desperately trying to figure out what building/room to go to for a class and then I realize I haven't been going all semester and I'll probably fail. So pretty much by the end of the dream I just say screw it but secretly I am really worried about failing all my classes.

I'm a dork :D

ERage said:
I have a recurring dream where I think I am in college still and I want to go to class. But I can never remember my schedule and I have no idea how to get my schedule. So I'm desperately trying to figure out what building/room to go to for a class and then I realize I haven't been going all semester and I'll probably fail. So pretty much by the end of the dream I just say screw it but secretly I am really worried about failing all my classes.

I'm a dork :D

I have those same types of dreams except for it's usually High school. I'm always back in high school trying to get my degree, yet I have Haylee with me and I don't go to any of my classes, either by choice, or cause I don't have my schedule. I dreamt last night the I was in my english class and even though I had only been maybe 5 times the entire semester, I was somehow still passing.

The last dream that I remember was on the night of the opening of the hurricane season. I was at some sort of work function, except we were on a mountain (which obviously aren't in Florida). Well I brought my dog and put him in another room while I was attending the work class. Later in the dream there was a hurricane warning but it was actually a earthquake and I had to go save my dog . . . . . don't you hate these dreams that make perfect sense while you are dreaming them but when you try to explain them you realize that it makes no sense at all. NOT AT ALL.

last night I dreamt that I was shopping in the gun store. I was looking for a rifle. I ended up picking out an M-1 Garand w/ some really weird grain on the stock. I told the salesman, who in the awake world works for a client, that I'd always wanted a .30-06.

I'm not a big gun guy. This dream made little sense to me, even as I was dreaming it. I'd rather spend the money on a 37" Philips LCD.

Dharma1521 said:
The last dream that I remember was on the night of the opening of the hurricane season. I was at some sort of work function, except we were on a mountain (which obviously aren't in Florida). Well I brought my dog and put him in another room while I was attending the work class. Later in the dream there was a hurricane warning but it was actually a earthquake and I had to go save my dog . . . . . don't you hate these dreams that make perfect sense while you are dreaming them but when you try to explain them you realize that it makes no sense at all. NOT AT ALL.
i fucked your dog in its ass

I woke up this morning talking some shit to Amy I had in my dream. It was pure genius at 7am.

I woke up muttering "To air is avian..."

It sounded much better when I was asleep.

Many years ago I invented this doohickey in my dream that was sure to make me a bazillion dollars. I woke up and jumped to get some paper and, as it reformed in my mind, I realized how wrong I was. It was a red and blue plastic center-of-the-table Kool Aid dispenser that spun like a Lazy Susan. I guess I could peddle them in the trailer parks...