What the hell (soap opera thread)

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
OK, So I'm off work today (lots of stuff to do around the house) and I decide to try to catch DAYS since I haven't seen it in forever. In the opening scene, some girl is kising some guys and Bo gets pissed. I have no idea who either of the are. Then Marlena is kissing some guys who looks like the originl Roman but I have no idea where he came from or what is going one.

Can someone fill me in here? I'm sure as the show goes on I'll have more questions. This will teach me not to watch for 2 years.

JJ Lady said:
OK, So I'm off work today (lots of stuff to do around the house) and I decide to try to catch DAYS since I haven't seen it in forever. In the opening scene, some girl is kising some guys and Bo gets pissed. I have no idea who either of the are. Then Marlena is kissing some guys who looks like the originl Roman but I have no idea where he came from or what is going one.

Can someone fill me in here? I'm sure as the show goes on I'll have more questions. This will teach me not to watch for 2 years.

ooo!! ooo!!! i can brief you!! marlena was pregnant with roman's baby (from the time they slept together while tony had them locked in the castle.) she lost the baby, and the shock of that gave her amnesia. the doctor you saw her kissing is her therapist, who apparently had a relationship with her a long time ago. alex? i don't remember him, but i guess he was on the show a long time ago. he's a psychiatrist, too. (but marlena doesn't remember being a doctor, and she doesn't remember john or roman.) she's just remembering her time spent with alex.

the girl kissing patrick is chelsea. she's abby's friend. she likes patrick and is trying to get him. patrick was working with tony and bo thinks he's a bad guy because of that (but he says he's changed.) tony just told billye yesterday that chelsea is really georgia, but they haven't gotten any further.

any more questions, just ask, though i have a feeling that we're going to be banned to pms... :)

Wait... Chelsea is Georgia? :egads:

Wasn't Alex originally played by the guy who's now playing Roman? :confused:

zengirl said:
Wait... Chelsea is Georgia? :egads:

Wasn't Alex originally played by the guy who's now playing Roman? :confused:

that's what tony told billye yesterday...their blood types are the same, and he has been saying georgia's right under their noses. i dunno if he's pulling someone's leg or what, but that's what's going on now.

i have no idea about alex/roman. i remember there being a different roman, but i don't remember what he looks like, and i'm not familiar with the alex character. if someone knows that history, please brief me. i wonder if the past actors would be on imdb??

ah, that alex guy WAS roman way back when. now he's come back as alex, and no one knows the history of them but him. go to daysofourlives.com for more.

Thorn Bird said:
that's what tony told billye yesterday...their blood types are the same, and he has been saying georgia's right under their noses. i dunno if he's pulling someone's leg or what, but that's what's going on now.

i have no idea about alex/roman. i remember there being a different roman, but i don't remember what he looks like, and i'm not familiar with the alex character. if someone knows that history, please brief me. i wonder if the past actors would be on imdb??
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0852670/

Okay, it wasn't Alex, it was Chris somebody in the late 70's early 80's. The original Roman Brady was Wayne Northrop http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0636127/

JJ Lady said:
Exactly and now the original Roman is playing Alex. The guys who is now playing Roman was Mike Horton so many years ago. Then they got another one of those too.

So confusing!
So, wait... Josh Taylor isn't Roman anymore?

The original Mike... the one who had the dark hair and the beard and who was in love with April? OMG He was hunkilicious :drool:

now i'm lost. i either don't know or remember what y'all are talking about. i DO know that lucas' brother austin, the first one, was HAWT. eric, sami's brother, was also :drool: ....MMMMMMMM......

zengirl said:
So, wait... Josh Taylor isn't Roman anymore?

The original Mike... the one who had the dark hair and the beard and who was in love with April? OMG He was hunkilicious :drool:

No I suck. Jash Taylor was Chris Kositcheck who dated Kayla before she married Steve (Patch).

I remember the original Mike after the fact. I loved him.

I got confused cause Kayla dated Mike Horton too.

JJ Lady said:
No I suck. Jash Taylor was Chris Kositcheck who dated Kayla before she married Steve (Patch).

I remember the original Mike after the fact. I loved him.

I got confused cause Kayla dated Mike Horton too.
That Mike Horton sure did get around! :lol: I think he stayed 29 for about 2 decades :fly:

Ok...so I just saw scenes form the next one and Jennifer was talking to somone standing next to Jack. SOMEONE TELL ME WHO THAT WAS! It looked some one form the old days but I can't put my finger on it!

Frankie? No can't be...hmmm...Help me!

Bubbles said:
We, the bold and the beautiful, will live out the days of our lives as the world turns around all my children who are stuck in the general hospital. :D

Sorry ladies..........I don't get the soap opera hype. :eek:
Me neither. I've only ever watched one faithfully and that is Days. I've been watching it since I was born (literaly)

Last edited: