What the hell (soap opera thread)

and days is sooooo cheesy! it's great, though. that's the only one i watch, too. i can't stand to even think about any others.

Is Billy Warlock coming back? :egads:

Its so bad but now that we've got our cable DVR I think I might start recording this stuff :fly:

DOOL's my only show, but i try to catch it a few times a week. i don't tape it if i'm gone, but on a normal day, spangelet's naptime falls exactly on the days time, so i'm usually spending my down time watching it. i think i'm pretty updated. :D

Thorn Bird said:
DOOL's my only show, but i try to catch it a few times a week. i don't tape it if i'm gone, but on a normal day, spangelet's naptime falls exactly on the days time, so i'm usually spending my down time watching it. i think i'm pretty updated. :D
You planned that well huh?

So fill me in on what's going on? The last time I watched, Phillip was in the hospital and Belle was trying to keep Shawn from telling him they were "in love" and Kate was angling to get Bo and Billie back together (they SERIOUSLY need to bring Lisa Renna back)

Did Victor die? Did Brady ever find out if whats her face is still alive? What happened to Nicole? What about Sammy?

OMG Tell me!!

zengirl said:
So fill me in on what's going on? The last time I watched, Phillip was in the hospital and Belle was trying to keep Shawn from telling him they were "in love" and Kate was angling to get Bo and Billie back together (they SERIOUSLY need to bring Lisa Renna back)

Did Victor die? Did Brady ever find out if whats her face is still alive? What happened to Nicole? What about Sammy?

OMG Tell me!!

k. here goes.

belle's pregnant with what we all think is phillip's child. shawn and belle have broken it off because of this, but shawn and mimi hooked up (then realized it was better not to go any further.)
billie and bo aren't doing much, except today chelsea was trying to tell hope that she'd better watch her back because of billie, although there hasn't been much going on with bo and billie.
victor and bo's mom, (what'shername?) just got back from tony's castle. tony's been arrested and is in the isa's wrap. sami's now worried that tony's gonna spill the beans about her being stan. she and lucas are back together after a tape was played at lucas' birthday party of kate and eugenia plotting to get sami in bed with brandon. so lucas and sami are planning their wedding -- again.
kate and roman broke up because roman got marlena pregnant and then the whole business with sami/kate/eugenia. now kate's trying to pay nicole some cash to get information out of her about the big secret sami's hiding that would devastate sami and lucas (that being the stan secret.)
brady found out chloe's alive and dumped nicole flat. nicole's heartbroken and broke, so she's getting desperate for money.

Thorn Bird said:
k. here goes.

belle's pregnant with what we all think is phillip's child. shawn and belle have broken it off because of this, but shawn and mimi hooked up (then realized it was better not to go any further.)
billie and bo aren't doing much, except today chelsea was trying to tell hope that she'd better watch her back because of billie, although there hasn't been much going on with bo and billie.
victor and bo's mom, (what'shername?) just got back from tony's castle. tony's been arrested and is in the isa's wrap. sami's now worried that tony's gonna spill the beans about her being stan. she and lucas are back together after a tape was played at lucas' birthday party of kate and eugenia plotting to get sami in bed with brandon. so lucas and sami are planning their wedding -- again.
kate and roman broke up because roman got marlena pregnant and then the whole business with sami/kate/eugenia. now kate's trying to pay nicole some cash to get information out of her about the big secret sami's hiding that would devastate sami and lucas (that being the stan secret.)
brady found out chloe's alive and dumped nicole flat. nicole's heartbroken and broke, so she's getting desperate for money.
So Nicole knows about Sami being Stan and hasn't told? Why?

JJ Lady said:
So Nicole knows about Sami being Stan and hasn't told? Why?

nicole and sami were working together for a minute, but now that sami's got lucas back and nicole's out on her ass, she's begun working with kate (for $500, she told kate that the person everyone despises most was who sami was working with and could tell kate what was going on.) now kate's at the jail trying to get in to talk to tony.

Thorn Bird said:
nicole and sami were working together for a minute, but now that sami's got lucas back and nicole's out on her ass, she's begun working with kate (for $500, she told kate that the person everyone despises most was who sami was working with and could tell kate what was going on.) now kate's at the jail trying to get in to talk to tony.
Hmm...I really do want Sami and Lucas to get married..

JJ Lady said:
Hmm...I really do want Sami and Lucas to get married..

i don't know what i think about those two. i know i DON'T want patrick to get involved with chelsea, though. he's hot and she's a bitch.