What should we make for dinner?

Ok, menu tonight:
5 grain Italian bread with goat cheese and brie
Organic mixed baby greens with balasmic vinegrette
Iron-seared sirloin with wine reduction sauce
Baby red potatoes with garlic herb butter
and a few bottles of specially selected wine

theacoustician said:
I would say if she made that for you while you were in bed, you'd better be treating her like a queen.

(this is F33nX cuz his damn cookies wouldn't clean out properly)

i also cleaned his apartment for him today. cleaned as in, scrubbed from top to bottom. i deserve a fucking trophy.

Pandora said:
So are you his girlfriend or his Mommy?? :hs:
HEY! My ex used to come over and clean all the time, I loved it. She couldn't cook worth a damn though so I got the shaft there. At least she could bake. Plus, she made killer jello shots.

CletusJones said:
HEY! My ex used to come over and clean all the time, I loved it. She couldn't cook worth a damn though so I got the shaft there. At least she could bake. Plus, she made killer jello shots.

Do you mean she helped you clean up, or that she cleaned up for you? I guess some guys like dating a maid. I prefer the kinda man who's old enough to pick up his own toys tho. :D

Last edited:
Pandora said:
Do you mean she helped you clean up, or that she cleaned up for you? I guess some guys like dating a maid. I prefer the kinda man who's old enough to pick up his own toys tho. :D

Well then why didn't you marry one?

:fly:

i can make a mean steak and chips, and various concoctions with pasta :D

Pandora said:
Tonight we are having pecan-crusted tilapia (that I picked out thx) with cucumber-mint sauce, baby zucchini and rice. :drool:

Sounds good...except for the cucumber mint sauce. I have an adversion to mint since the bad recipe I got off of food TV.

Pandora said:
I've always kept my place pretty clean, but it's never been up to the "white glove challenge" if you get my meaning. She would come by and "fix" the things that I'd cleaned poorly.

3 parts sperm
5 parts goat cheeze
1 part drool-boy pube grease
2 parts Harper breast milk

melt over LOW heat, spread over noodles --> awesome alfredo! :)