What should we make for dinner?

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
We're gonna both cook dinner together tonight. Give me some suggestions on what we should make. I'm fresh out of ideas.
 
P

Pogosuzy

Guest
here's what we had for breakfast:

crushed almond and vanilla french toast with mascerated raspberries and blackberries, carmelized smoked bacon, and mimosas :drool:

of course F33nX made it while i read in bed.
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
BozuSugoi said:
here's what we had for breakfast:

crushed almond and vanilla french toast with mascerated raspberries and blackberries, carmelized smoked bacon, and mimosas :drool:

of course F33nX made it while i read in bed.
I would say if she made that for you while you were in bed, you'd better be treating her like a queen.
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
BozuSugoi said:
here's what we had for breakfast:

crushed almond and vanilla french toast with mascerated raspberries and blackberries, carmelized smoked bacon, and mimosas :drool:

of course F33nX made it while i read in bed.
this sounds amazing and I am extremely jealous of your woman's cooking skillset. :drool:
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
How about one of you focus on the main dish, the other focus on the sides?? I'm thinking maybe something grilled for the main, maybe some veggies kinda stir fried for the side? *shrug* Dunno.
 

Galen

Flaccid Member
Nov 25, 2004
3,354
0
0
Ireland
I ended up ordering Chicken with Black Bean sauce and Fried rice, with some french fries and curry.
It sounded good at the time... hopefully it will be here soon :D
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
Lobster.
Some fresh green beans or broccli.
Some garlic bread...maybe some new potatos.

And don't forget the butter.
 

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
4,543
0
0
42
Savannah, GA
wr3kt said:
Lobster.
Some fresh green beans or broccli.
Some garlic bread...maybe some new potatos.

And don't forget the butter.
Pandora doesn't eat lobster.

Homemade Penne Rustica, Garlic bread and a good bottle of red wine. Make a dessert too, something light.
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
JJ Lady said:
Pandora doesn't eat lobster.

Homemade Penne Rustica, Garlic bread and a good bottle of red wine. Make a dessert too, something light.

BLASPHEMY!!